Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Sima dropping some truth juice on ready to groom.

Their comments on Rafa are embarrassing even for them. Deluded League One Cunts.

It's completely beyond weird how they go on about Rafa mind!

Their comments on Rafa are embarrassing even for them. Deluded League One Cunts.

Honestly so weird man.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-fc-june-july2019.1476090/page-273

Nukehasslefan

It's a thankless task and was made a thankless task as soon as Keegan walked out.

All the good that was happening after Keegan walked out under Ashley was accepted tentatively and any slip up in that good time became a revert to type process, with the " Ashley's a proven liar in court" mindset...and all the rest of whatever can be thought up out of badness.

No one person is bigger than any club, yet certain sections of Newcastle fans seemed to want to make Rafa bigger than the club to the point that even Rafa must've started to believe in it...and maybe thought he was able to call his own shots.

This is what I like about Ashley.

As much as he gets a lot wrong and is stubborn at times when he shouldn't be, he does stand his ground and will not be bullied.

Not too many decades ago we were ripe for picking by the bigger clubs who generally stole our better players for peanuts.

That doesn't happen now. They pay a high price if we have to lose a player.

I'd sooner keep Ashley as an owner than take a chance on a potential blank cheque type owner that could possibly turn out to be a short term chancer and a real long term club destroyer, literally.

I don't want a plastic club, which is what we'll be if a Sheikh of Mansour's capabilities takes over. It just makes way for sickeningly paid mercenaries and massive over expectation from fans which will create all kinds of trouble when those expectations are not realised with regularity.

Did I mention I rabbit on? :lol:

I can't help it, I just like to get things off my chest.

Nukehasslefan, Today at 11:31 AM

Their comments on Rafa are embarrassing even for them. Deluded League One c***s.

It's mental. He's so far out of their league as well, even if they were in the PL a manager of his calibre wouldn't like twice at them. Its the equivalent of us laughing at Messi leaving Barcelona. Just jealousy and a huge lack of self awareness .