Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

I've currently got:

Darlow

Cancelo - Tierney - Dias

KDB - Saka - Fernandes - Rashford

Wilson - Lacazette - Martial

But now Son has a game, I feel the need to replace Martial for Son somehow... I'm on a free hit so its just making the money work :)

I've currently got:

Darlow

Cancelo - Tierney - Dias

KDB - Saka - Fernandes - Rashford

Wilson - Lacazette - Martial

But now Son has a game, I feel the need to replace Martial for Son somehow... I'm on a free hit so its just making the money work :)

Looks like darlow won’t play

FA Cup draw has completely fucked my plans to bench boost on DGW19. Leeds v Southampton set to be postponed on DGW19 and I have 5 players from both teams.

noooo snap, i literally brought them in a game week ago, so they wre in my tam for GW19 to allow for a free hit this GW. omg :(

FA Cup draw has completely fucked my plans to bench boost on DGW19. Leeds v Southampton set to be postponed on DGW19 and I have 5 players from both teams.

noooo snap, i literally brought them in a game week ago, so they wre in my tam for GW19 to allow for a free hit this GW. omg :(

So is Leeds/Soton off next week then (100%?) - I have no clue what's going on at the moment

So is Leeds/Soton off next week then (100%?) - I have no clue what's going on at the moment

Almost certainly.

Just Been confirmed, so now I have 3 leeds players (Bamford/Rodrigo/Raphina) that only play once next week. Might have to take a -4 here and get rid of Raphina and Rodrigo for 2 players that got double games :(

These few weeks have been insane.

All these postponements, now with Villa v Everton and Leeds v Southampton off.

Sounds like our match at Villa is replacing the Everton one in GW19 :lol:

Man city play villa in game 19

I wouldn’t be too hasty playing the TC, the way things are going we might get some triple gameweeks yet

Aye true, in my work league though there’s £300 Manager of the Month prizes and I’m currently top 3 within 15 points of top spot so going all out for that.