Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

.com reckon it's March 12th for the cutoff

Aye, that's right actually. Second Sunday in March according to http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/suspensions

Most importantly, we'll have had him for tonight and Huddersfield even if he does pick up a suspension. Reading were the third most important game to have him in in this run, as they've been cut off a bit with their recent results.

Disagree with that, he was working his bollocks off all game and played some good stuff. Got that winning/hate losing mentality, which is so important to have in a team, he does need to channel it better to avoid stupid bookings, mind.

Thought Ritchie had a s*** game today, but what a f***ing pass.

I didn't think he was shit, I thought that he was doing the job he'd been asked to do. 

:thup: That pass today is why he's worth every penny we paid for him too. Only two players in the league are doing that away to the team top of the league.

Thought Ritchie had a s*** game today, but what a f***ing pass.

I didn't think he was s***, I thought that he was doing the job he'd been asked to do. 

:thup: That pass today is why he's worth every penny we paid for him too. Only two players in the league are doing that away to the team top of the league.

The only thing I don't like about Ritchie is that he sometimes does all of the hard work well and then hits the bloke who is a metre or two in front of him with the ball.  I like that he hates losing, he's jumps up and down like a kid when something goes wrong.  :lol:

I'm not dissing him in general, I just thought he had a poor game. Doing the job he was asked, maybe off the ball you're right.

Struggled while we had 10 men, once murphy came on and we were back up to the full complement, looked good

The fact he's blatantly a complete radge packet scores points with me, hope he continues to be a big player if we go up.

He would do us all a favour if he learned to keep his mouth shut at times, especially then he's talking to the ref's.

Have to take the positives with the negatives though, we've missed influential vocal players like him and Shelvey.

We have, those two were instrumental in us coming back on Saturday, I don't think I've seen them both so up for it in the second half and lifting the other players which was good to see.

Mint how Shelvey was having a bit of a shiter by his usual standards, so Ritchie does a perfect Shelvey pass for the winner.

Must say, thought he and Atsu were pish till we equalised, then they suddenly came to life.

I really like Ritchie.

I know this is an obvious thing to say about any player but I think with one or two better supporting players in and around him you'd see a pretty cut-throat winger getting dozens of assists. It's criminal really that we're not getting more headed goals given the quality of his final balls...and I like Mitro / Murphy / etc.

His father-in-law is a Toon fan or something isn't he?

Mint how Shelvey was having a bit of a shiter by his usual standards, so Ritchie does a perfect Shelvey pass for the winner.

Must say, thought he and Atsu were pish till we equalised, then they suddenly came to life.

we got a lift because something fell our way in that match, Diame looked to have a rush of adrenaline after it too as he was nicking tackles left and right.

Guest firetotheworks

It just goes to show how everyone views things differently. I thought Ritchie was comfortably head and shoulders above everyone against Brighton and that Atsu was shite apart from his touch for the second goal.

It just goes to show how everyone views things differently. I thought Ritchie was comfortably head and shoulders above everyone against Brighton and that Atsu was shite apart from his touch for the second goal.

can't comprehend this though i agree ritchie was excellent