Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

I wish every single player in our squad had his attitude. Love the man he just hates not winning football matches. Dream player for Rafa he's so well drilled, plus has that added technical ability.

Guest Howaythetoon

Isn't he one yellow away from a 2 game ban? Need him..

Should drop him until the final game of the season, that way if he gets a yellow it won't matter.

Think he's ok after the 3rd of March or something? Should think about starting Atsu this weekend maybe.

Cut off for yellow cards totting up is the second Sunday in March (5th to be exact).

Surely the 5th is the first Sunday in March? Considering there's 7 days in a week

Think he's ok after the 3rd of March or something? Should think about starting Atsu this weekend maybe.

Cut off for yellow cards totting up is the second Sunday in March (5th to be exact).

Surely the 5th is the first Sunday in March? Considering there's 7 days in a week

Sorry i meant first, doh  :lol:

Ritchie brings a whole different dimension to the team with his personality, I think. He's constantly yelling at his teammates for misplaced passes or bad decisions, and you can see his drive to do better is infectious. Sometimes even detrimental like when he scared Ayoze shitless. But we need personalities like him in the squad, as we had far too many uncaring cunts for too long.

Guest neesy111

According .com Ritchie will only be banned for one match, not two, if he picks up another yellow.

any player that collects 10 bookings by Sunday March 12th will be suspended for a game. Here's our current most "at risk" quartet:

Is that correct?

I've always thought the 10 match is 2 games.

One game ban, it's only a two game ban if you reach 10 before the 5 yellow cut off.

Seems to be if you got a one match ban for reaching 5 yellows, you'll get a two match ban if you get 10 before March 12th. However if, like Richie, you didn't get the first ban because you didn't reach 5 yellows before the cut off (December or whenever it was), you'll only get a one match ban if you reach 10 before March 12th.

Or everyone might just get two games when they get to 10.

Ritchie brings a whole different dimension to the team with his personality, I think. He's constantly yelling at his teammates for misplaced passes or bad decisions, and you can see his drive to do better is infectious. Sometimes even detrimental like when he scared Ayoze shitless. But we need personalities like him in the squad, as we had far too many uncaring c***s for too long.

I think his attitude on the pitch is detrimental but at least he's not passive. Always yelling, instructing his team mates on what they should do in a very authoritative manner.

It's good that he seems a character but he needs to channel it positively more. A lot of his yapping leads to further wrong decisions from team mates.

weak minded team mates then :lol:

I love Ritchie, easily one of my favorite players at the club. He clearly "gets it" in terms of the fans and what it means to play for this club.

It's weird not hating and actually liking our players for a change :lol: (Colback aside of course)