Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

Lovely night like tonight sitting on the quayside having a nice pint looking towards the Tyne bridge ........beautiful

Suprisingly few places actually take proper advantage of the quayside view I think, should be lined with places to go.

Lovely night like tonight sitting on the quayside having a nice pint looking towards the Tyne bridge ........beautiful

Suprisingly few places actually take proper advantage of the quayside view I think, should be lined with places to go.

:thup: Always thought this, you'd think the area would be buzzing with some of the best bars and restaurants in the city there. Nice quiet walk as a result I suppose, but in London and loads of other cities, the best places to hang out are by the water.

It's improved a hell of a lot compared to what it used to be. The riverside on both sides of the Tyne still look far too industrial.

Im pleased with this signing. We need to get another winger in with pace though. I think the squad as is will probably go up but we could do with a cb or 2, a pacey winger and maybe another cm. A leftback would be nice as well but I doubt well get one.

Never heard of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump from page 3 already. :lol:

..what does Benitez expect from Ritchie?

Ritchie said: “He joked that he wants goals and assists – and I’m sure he does! But that’s what I’ll be looking to bring – flair, goals, assists.”

wot no tracking back :pards:

:thup: Always thought this, you'd think the area would be buzzing with some of the best bars and restaurants in the city there. Nice quiet walk as a result I suppose, but in London and loads of other cities, the best places to hang out are by the water.

Free Trade and Tyne Bar hill are lush when the weather's nice.

Best NUFC player on the pitch tonight. He should have scored though, but that will come. Quite shocking how good his close control was under pressure compared to some of our more celebrated players.