Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

Disgusting he's allowed his name to be attached to that statement. Very Pardewesque.

Erm fuck off

From what I’ve been told, neither Rafa or Lascelles were consulted or were even aware the club were going to put out such a message via their website, it’s purely the work of Bishop and I even doubt Charnley had any input in it despite his ‘signature’!

I’ve tried to find out if Rafa and or Lascelles are unhappy or whatever about this and all I’ve got back is it doesn’t bother them, means nowt, actions speak louder than words and that’s what it’s now about for staff and players from now on, i.e. what they do on the pitch.

If they did agree to their names being attached mind, I’d agree it’s disgusting. The whole thing is. We know this is the kind of PR Ashley and co like to spin though so I’m sticking with the idea they had no input and don’t give a toss, like we shouldn’t. It’s yet more lies from the club. More fool those that buy into it.

Disgusting he's allowed his name to be attached to that statement. Very Pardewesque.

Erm f*** off

From what I’ve been told, neither Rafa or Lascelles were consulted or were even aware the club were going to put out such a message via their website, it’s purely the work of Bishop and I even doubt Charnley had any input in it despite his ‘signature’!

I’ve tried to find out if Rafa and or Lascelles are unhappy or whatever about this and all I’ve got back is it doesn’t bother them, means nowt, actions speak louder than words and that’s what it’s now about for staff and players from now on, i.e. what they do on the pitch.

If they did agree to their names being attached mind, I’d agree it’s disgusting. The whole thing is. We know this is the kind of PR Ashley and co like to spin though so I’m sticking with the idea they had no input and don’t give a toss, like we shouldn’t. It’s yet more lies from the club. More fool those that buy into it.

Keith Bishop has his hands all over it no doubt but the actual side of the business that would prepare it and get it onto the website is all down to Wendy Taylor.

She’s head of the press office there and she’s the day to day handler.

Gets nowhere near enough stick given she’s from the area.

She left to do pr for England women's football team so probably shouldn't get any stick for this really

According to her LinkedIn she’s still head of press and communications.. not a mention of the women’s team on it.

*Edit, seen an article. No reason why it should have been news I guess.

Stand by my opinion on her, she’s been a paid shill for Ashley for the best part of a decade. If she’s been moved on I suspect it’s because Ashley expects things to get rough over the next year or so.

She left to do pr for England women's football team so probably shouldn't get any stick for this really

According to her LinkedIn she’s still head of press and communications.. not a mention of the women’s team on it.

Her leaving do was in town this week, probably not started the new job yet.