Sheffield Utd vs Newcastle Utd Thurs 5th December (Kick Off 7.30pm Amazon Prime)

samptime29

We've got a brilliant manager apparently and we're coming into the game off the back of a superb draw at home. They're nearly promoted so I'm fully expecting a thumping away win.

0-5. Minimum.

Same as what others have said I think they’ll be too organised and too aggressive for our counter style to work well against them.

I vaguely remember we were linked with their boss quite heavily over the summer. It’s a real shame we didn’t get him.

I’m assuming Bruce will have to use the squad this week given the amount of games we’ll play in close succession?

Am done predicting what team will turn up. We’re capable of beating anyone in this league on our day but with a few good results, the attitude shifts and then back down to earth with a bump.

We haven’t had a captain in the team for a very long time now who would or could drive the other players on to better things. The manager certainly can’t

They're a much better team than us imho. Having watched them a few times this season, they're so joined up with a clear system and game plan.

Yup, they’ve looked really quite good from what I’ve seen. Can’t imagine how we’d get anything there.

They're a much better team than us imho. Having watched them a few times this season, they're so joined up with a clear system and game plan.

Yup, they’ve looked really quite good from what I’ve seen. Can’t imagine how we’d get anything there.

Wilder has really done a great job there. The whole club has great momentum at the moment.

A team with actual organisation and a perfect understanding of how they play in every single area.

The exact sort of team that exposes Steve Bruce's clueless setup and instructions.

They'll beat us as comfortably as Norwich and Villa did.

3 - 0.

Guest neesy111

What’s the craic with multiple use of Prime accounts? I pay for Prime anyway. Could I give my old man my login details and we can both watch it? Or will they detect IPs/who’s watching and all that?

Allowed to have 2 users per prime subscription.