Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

You have to go and try to get the 20m players before they are worth 20m. Owt wrong with targetting young Liga Adelante players.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kpA45f4pzBs/Sb77yRzmPlI/AAAAAAAABzU/HkwXs5BHhnw/s1600/2273EF52-B877-ABAB-C11BDD14E50D05BD.jpg

You have to go and try to get the 20m players before they are worth 20m. Owt wrong with targetting young Liga Adelante players.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kpA45f4pzBs/Sb77yRzmPlI/AAAAAAAABzU/HkwXs5BHhnw/s1600/2273EF52-B877-ABAB-C11BDD14E50D05BD.jpg

Wasn't a Liga Adelante player, played in La Liga proper :p

Ayoze has refused to extend his contract, and would cost peanuts. Now, I'm skeptical of this link given the many clubs he's been linked with already, and the fact that I'm not sure of a boy his age switching the Canary Islands for Newcastle - settling in could be difficult.

If we do sign this Perez fella it's a massive leap of faith in him to adapt quickly from a slow Segunda to 'front foot' PL style football. Can't think of any precedent and a fair few have come over from Spain and not being able to adapt.

Even though, we're probably only in because of the traditional contract shenanigans = low bid = profit on sale, I'm pleased we've finally realised France isn't the only country located outside these shores.

Read earlier in the year he was on something like €600 per week n all, probably helps.

Guest reefatoon

If this kid has/wants any kind of future in the sport, he needs to stay a million miles away from us.  The thought of Alan and his rag tag bunch of comedy coaches trying to instill the club moto of running, tackling and heading harder on any kid who shows a bit of skill is terrifying.

If he signs, I am going for "Pardewed" by later October. Place your bets.

If we do sign this Perez fella it's a massive leap of faith in him to adapt quickly from a slow Segunda to 'front foot' PL style football. Can't think of any precedent and a fair few have come over from Spain and not being able to adapt.

Even though, we're probably only in because of the traditional contract shenanigans = low bid = profit on sale, I'm pleased we've finally realised France isn't the only country located outside these shores.

Read earlier in the year he was on something like €600 per week n all, probably helps.

Jordi Gomez?

Guest firetotheworks
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

We have signed loads of players from lower division foreign clubs and they have all been s**** but I suppose if you are an unambitious club with no interest in competitive sport then this is the type of player to sign.

I mean suppose we hit lucky and he is brilliant, just think of the transfer fee we could get for him

Bassong was gash like.

N'Zogbia as well.

Álvaro Ferrero

‏@alvferrero

@_GoncaloLopes A man from Newcastle came 1 month ago to see him live in Jaén pic.twitter.com/IB0WW6Rkqp

BoCNXP9IgAEO_HU.jpg

Who the f*** is that?

Who the f*** is that?

http://deathensemble.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Christopher-Lloyd-as-Doc-Brown.jpg

Guest reefatoon

Zelda off Terrahawks.  Once the show stopped airing she took up a job as our canary island scout.

Guest firetotheworks

Poor guy. No one would be taking the piss if he didn't have a woman's hair cut. You'd just think "aye, old bloke" rather than "WHAT ARE YOU!?!"