West Ham United vs Newcastle United | Saturday 12th September | 8pm (Sky Sports)

Infinitely Content

This was supposed to be on TV in the U.S. until the time change. I think it's on Peacock now. Classic Sky, no care for the fans.

is there such thing as nbc gold any more?

Nope, it's been rolled into Peacock. If you have xfinity it's free and even without it's a better deal than Gold. They're putting a lot of good games behind the paywall though, kind of dumb.

This was supposed to be on TV in the U.S. until the time change. I think it's on Peacock now. Classic Sky, no care for the fans.

is there such thing as nbc gold any more?

Nope, it's been rolled into Peacock. If you have xfinity it's free and even without it's a better deal than Gold. They're putting a lot of good games behind the paywall though, kind of dumb.

thanks, guess I'll just pay the annual and be covered.

IF Shelvey and Dummett are injured then can either play Longstaff or Hendrick. Fraser not played in 6 months so bench at most you would think. Could have very pacey team:

Darlow

Fernandez      Lascelles 

Manquillo                                          Lewis

Hendrick      Hayden       

Almiron            Joelinton                      ASM

Wilson

Bench: Gillespie, Clark ? (If fit) , Yedlin, Longstaff, Murphy, Fraser ,Carroll

Think I’d go:

Darlow

Manquillo Fernandez Lascelles  Lewis

Shelvey      Hayden

Murphy        Almiron        ASM

Wilson

West Ham have been just as bad as us and are equally in turmoil. I wouldn’t be surprised if we won this one actually.

2-0

ASM

Wilson

Don't think he'll start Wilson or Fraser. Reckon he'll bring them on after 60 mins or so.

A winnable game, but I do worry about our keeper. If we can get 4 points from first 2 games, I'd be satisfied.

Journo's reckon Fraser will be the only one who doesn't start.

Fair point ! Almiron could well be our best number 10... but I’d still like to try Joelinton behind Wilson with Miggy playing to the right of the three.

Think our best team when everyone’s fit could be:

Dubravka

Fernandez. Lascelles 

Maquillo.                                            Lewis

Hayden          Shelvey.

ASM                Almiron          Fraser

Wilson

Joelinton to come on for any of the three behind Wilson if and when needed. Ideally in the number 10 spot behind Wilson. Also Hendrick could take one of those two central roles.

I'm not sure the attackers work without dropping one of them TBH, possibly Almiron to lose his place.

Depends on what they're planning to do with Big Joe... either he plays as a wide attacker or he acts as a shite backup for Wilson. Since he was so expensive I can see them at least trying him for a few weeks.

Depends on what they're planning to do with Big Joe...

Cut our losses & flog him. That way Ashley can say he did what the fans wanted & smashed our transfer record but he had his fingers burnt massively and doesnt intend on smashing the transfer record again. Ever.

I'm not sure the attackers work without dropping one of them TBH, possibly Almiron to lose his place.

Depends on what they're planning to do with Big Joe... either he plays as a wide attacker or he acts as a s**** backup for Wilson. Since he was so expensive I can see them at least trying him for a few weeks.

For West Ham:

Would not drop Almiron ... Joelinton definitely not a premiership number 9 ... but could play number 10 behind Wilson ....or out wide.

Would like to see Joelinton in number 10 role just behind Wilson with Miggy one side and ASM the other.

Miggy possibly our best number 10 as great fitness levels and can surge forward link up midfield and attack.

Just need to try these variations and see which works the best.