Newcastle vs Burnley - 3/10/2020 @Twenty Hundred Hours - Live on Sky

I understand people will think it’s too early for this sort of talk but if we don’t win this one I think we’re in for a long painful season in the bottom 3-5 positions. No part of me is expecting us to be anything other than awful though.

0-1

Who thought putting this game as the 8pm on a Saturday was a good idea? :lol:

I think its a good time.  Gives me time to get some bbq done before kick off so after I have watched the first 5 mins and its a shower of shit I have some delicious bbq to enjoy whilst watching They Boys or some such series

Krafth and Lascelles looking like they’ll be injured according to Bruce. That’ll leave only Fernandez and Schar who hasn’t played. Letting Lejeune go out on loan looks really silly now.

I wonder if he’ll just put Hayden at cb?

Steve Bruce will be sat in the dressing room, reading the paper before the match, just minding his own business, when suddenly he finds a strange artefact under the benches. He picks it up and realises that St James Park is in fact built on an ancient Indian burial ground and he's now disturbed the bones of the sacred warriors of years gone by. However, it turns out one of these ancestors used to drink with Steve's great-great-great-great-great grandfather in The Diamond, so he and all the other spirits agree to protect Newcastle's goal for the duration of the Burnley game. This then allows Steve to win the game 1-0 via a Bardsley o.g. despite having 26% possession, conceding 11 shots on target and only having 1 attempt at goal in the entire match.

"Blimey, that was a stroke of luck wasn't it lads? Those ancient spirits can play centre half again next week that's for sure" said Steve to Aggers, Clem and Harps whilst having a pint of Tetley's after the game.

Steve Bruce will be sat in the dressing room, reading the paper before the match, just minding his own business, when suddenly he finds a strange artefact under the benches. He picks it up and realises that St James Park is in fact built on an ancient Indian burial ground and he's now disturbed the bones of the sacred warriors of years gone by. However, it turns out one of these ancestors used to drink with Steve's great-great-great-great-great grandfather in The Diamond, so he and all the other spirits agree to protect Newcastle's goal for the duration of the Burnley game. This then allows Steve to win the game 1-0 via a Bardsley o.g. despite having 26% possession, conceding 11 shots on target and only having 1 attempt at goal in the entire match.

"Blimey, that was a stroke of luck wasn't it lads? Those ancient spirits can play centre half again next week that's for sure" said Steve to Aggers, Clem and Harps whilst having a pint of Tetley's after the game.

I was just thinking the same funnily enough.

You ok mate?

:lol: Class!