The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Jesus tittyfucking christ. I was so close to going all in one more time as well.

And now the penny finally drops. :lol: You got lucky to get where you did. It doesnt work.

Nah, I'm doing it again asap. Of course there's luck, it's gambling. Last bet was a lot shitter than normal as well as I'd already withdrawn.

How many bets in a row are you aiming for?

40+ :yao:

On bet 13 on my new streak fwiw.

You said you only bet on a sport you have a knowledge of, and on things you feel certain of, yet you've managed to find 13 of these bets in a day whenever football is on an international break? :lol:

Fuck off Kaiz. Lucky cunt.

Post all 13 bets in here. I'm intrigued. I'd like to give you credit but at the moment I cannot.

I’d like to see the 40+ The £10 - £1k ones just out of curiousity

Post all 13 bets in here. I'm intrigued. I'd like to give you credit but at the moment I cannot.

I’d like to see the 40+ The £10 - £1k ones just out of curiousity

gotta get photoshop out :shifty:

If it makes you all feel any better, I was one goal away from winning £7227 from 12 games. 25 out of 26 goals in. Ireland - Georgia just couldn't fucking score more than 1.5. Absolute last match to finish on the coupon as well. Instead I'm down £100. Good times. So much for luck.

pKjgyGq.png

gd9XEyx.png

As if I needed more reasons to hate Ireland.

If it makes you all feel any better, I was one goal away from winning £7227 from 12 games. 25 out of 26 goals in. Ireland - Georgia just couldn't fucking score more than 1.5. Absolute last match to finish on the coupon as well. Instead I'm down £100. Good times. So much for luck.

pKjgyGq.png

gd9XEyx.png

I feel your pain. That's gutting.

pKjgyGq.png

gd9XEyx.png

Out of the 23 matches available since Sunday in the EC qualifiers, only two of them had less than 1.5 goals :lol: Could've subbed that with basically any other match and won, jeesus :lol:

pKjgyGq.png

gd9XEyx.png

Out of the 23 matches available since Sunday in the EC qualifiers, only two of them had less than 1.5 goals :lol: Could've subbed that with basically any other match and won, jeesus :lol:

They had a goal ruled out for offside too

Had a £20 4 fold (Spain win over 2.5, Romania not to concede, Brechin game BTTS, Albion game BTTS) - not one selection right.

Put a £1 nibbly bet on Denmark BTTS, Doncaster win over 2.5, Halifax game draw HT/FT, Dover game BTTS, Italy game under 6.5 came in for £45.

Gambling  :lol:

Was sweating on Ireland for the sky bet boost last night, checked cash out noticed it dropped off quite a bit and then realised Denmark pulled 2 back. So saved the bet by putting £5 on the draw. Just wish I took the £40 cash out figure and still took the draw.

Thank fook I'm soft as shit so was keeping an eye on the cash out. Would have been well pissed off walking away with nothing last night.

I bet on fucking Switzerland. 3-0 up with less than ten minutes to go, and they fuck it up

However i also bet on a draw in Norway - Sweden, and Norway equalized six minutes into stoppage time.

The gambling gods giveth, the gambling gods taketh away.