Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest leejeffers91

Why cant he just make a bogus apology to Pardew and get his head down,

He's surely realised at Hull that no other fans will love him as half as much as we do

We need him as much as he needs us.

Anyone think there's any chance he will play another game for us,stranger things have happened

Name one.

Keegan coming back

Selling Carroll for £35m

The gazza & raul moat saga

Hba arriving at Newcastle airport without either clubs permission.

4-0 down at ht to arsenal...and what came next.

JFK in general

7 year contracts

Cisse's goal against Chelsea.

Some guy punching a horse

The list of crazy shit this club goes through is endless.

People were 'loving Bruce for taking him'? Why are you just making things up?

That is partly true to be fair, Bruce was getting a lot of love at the time. I remember posts claiming he was one of the best managers in the league, they'd kill to have him manage us etc and there was a lot of 'agent Brucie' talk about him rescuing Hatem and going to be getting the best out of him in this exciting Hull side he's putting together.

That is partly true to be fair, Bruce was getting a lot of love at the time. I remember posts claiming he was one of the best managers in the league, they'd kill to have him manage us etc and there was a lot of 'agent Brucie' talk about him rescuing Hatem and going to be getting the best out of him in this exciting Hull side he's putting together.

They cannot possibly be people in the literal sense.

Glad I missed that though as it sounds absolutely horrific :lol:

When you go and sign Tom Ince, Gaston, Hatem, Diame and Abel Hernandez you look at those and say hmm, some good quality players there - looks like an exciting team on paper.

I'd take Bruce if it meant getting Ben Arfa back.  He's probably the more easy going personality arm round the shoulder type that Hatem needs in order to shine. Bruce is also twice the manager Pardew is, even if he's not that good.

Holy shit. I want Bruce now  :laugh:

Agent Bruce :megusta:

We're his dream job. He can make our hell end. Stick Ben Arfa there, batter us 3-0, I reckon Pardew is dead. If he does that I'd happily welcome him here :aww: if he was this shit he would have walked away ages ago, at least.

I think it's more the fact that people immediately dismiss someone like Bruce - but when you actually analyse his record, it really isn't that bad.

Bruce is massively better in fat he can set a balanced team up, doesn't play half the team of of position to shoe-horn in his favourites, and isn't an arrogant, obnoxious prick. He does look like a emotional dinner lady though.

he is considerably better than pardew tbh

Bruce is massively underrated as a manager. I'm interested to see how Mark Hughes progresses at Stoke, given I still think he has done more good jobs (blackburn, Wales, Fulham) than bad.

Bruce is a nice guy and a decent manager. He's got time to improve, too.

He is the fat-headed embodiment of bog standard British management. And he drags his shit son around with him. Hull is about right for him.

He's one of the best managers in the Premier League tbh. It's a shame Hull didn't progress in Europe this year because part of me can still see Bruce here one day, and it would be good if he had European experience by that point. As a manager he's done well wherever he has been, apart from the Mackems, which was obviously an horrendous appointment.

Harsh taste of reality when you favour a man like Bruce over Pards

Looks Fitter, Happier, More Productive...

He will have a great season.  Bruce will not only play him in his proper position but will have other attackers up there with him so he's not left on his own

I think Hull are now going to be my second team in the premier. To think I couldn't stand Bruce a year ago and now he's a tubby geordie icon.

If we get rid of the King and get a decent manager who rates him, it might be possible he could come back next season.

Agent Bruce

Would welcome the fat mackem mess with open arms.

Fucking Steve Bruce, man. Would kill to have him here.

Bruce will get him back to his best too. Glad for Hatem, but gutted it's come to this.

Agent Bruce to rescue Benny from Pardew hell, restore him to former glory then return him back to us for our new glorious manager to take charge of

People hoping he plays  :lol:

He'll do much more than that! The only thing that is going to stop this from being the most humiliating transfer of all time will be injury.

That team is beautifully set up for him to shine. It's going to be really awful to watch, particularly because Hull aren't even anything special. If he had gone to Everton or Liverpool, think it would have been easier to stomach because they are at least further ahead than us at the minute. Hull City Tigers man.

Steve Bruce is doing a hell of a job there by the way. Incredible signings this summer. They're going to be great to watch. Us on the other hand not so much.

Not that I blame people. At the time it was gutting to see him go and it was a case of just about anyone other than Pardew. Since then both Bruce and hba have shown their level.

It's a shame to see Ben Arfa's career fall apart like this but I certainly don't regret siding with him over a smug, egotistical dinosaur like Pardew. One represents dreams, talent and freedom, whilst the other is a Gouffran man.

I'd take Bruce if it meant getting Ben Arfa back.  He's probably the more easy going personality arm round the shoulder type that Hatem needs in order to shine. Bruce is also twice the manager Pardew is, even if he's not that good.

Holy shit. I want Bruce now  :laugh:

Agent Bruce :megusta:

We're his dream job. He can make our hell end. Stick Ben Arfa there, batter us 3-0, I reckon Pardew is dead. If he does that I'd happily welcome him here :aww: if he was this shit he would have walked away ages ago, at least.

I think it's more the fact that people immediately dismiss someone like Bruce - but when you actually analyse his record, it really isn't that bad.

Bruce is massively better in fat he can set a balanced team up, doesn't play half the team of of position to shoe-horn in his favourites, and isn't an arrogant, obnoxious prick. He does look like a emotional dinner lady though.

he is considerably better than pardew tbh

Bruce is massively underrated as a manager. I'm interested to see how Mark Hughes progresses at Stoke, given I still think he has done more good jobs (blackburn, Wales, Fulham) than bad.

Bruce is a nice guy and a decent manager. He's got time to improve, too.

He is the fat-headed embodiment of bog standard British management. And he drags his shit son around with him. Hull is about right for him.

He's one of the best managers in the Premier League tbh. It's a shame Hull didn't progress in Europe this year because part of me can still see Bruce here one day, and it would be good if he had European experience by that point. As a manager he's done well wherever he has been, apart from the Mackems, which was obviously an horrendous appointment.

Harsh taste of reality when you favour a man like Bruce over Pards

Looks Fitter, Happier, More Productive...

He will have a great season.  Bruce will not only play him in his proper position but will have other attackers up there with him so he's not left on his own

I think Hull are now going to be my second team in the premier. To think I couldn't stand Bruce a year ago and now he's a tubby geordie icon.

If we get rid of the King and get a decent manager who rates him, it might be possible he could come back next season.

Agent Bruce

Would welcome the fat mackem mess with open arms.

Fucking Steve Bruce, man. Would kill to have him here.

Bruce will get him back to his best too. Glad for Hatem, but gutted it's come to this.

Agent Bruce to rescue Benny from Pardew hell, restore him to former glory then return him back to us for our new glorious manager to take charge of

People hoping he plays  :lol:

He'll do much more than that! The only thing that is going to stop this from being the most humiliating transfer of all time will be injury.

That team is beautifully set up for him to shine. It's going to be really awful to watch, particularly because Hull aren't even anything special. If he had gone to Everton or Liverpool, think it would have been easier to stomach because they are at least further ahead than us at the minute. Hull City Tigers man.

Steve Bruce is doing a hell of a job there by the way. Incredible signings this summer. They're going to be great to watch. Us on the other hand not so much.

Not that I blame people. At the time it was gutting to see him go and it was a case of just about anyone other than Pardew. Since then both Bruce and hba have shown their level.

:lol:

It's more annoying that some people think Chris Hughton's something he's not because Nolan, Carroll and Coloccini won the Championship for him.

People like Chris Hughton because his era is the last time many of us can remember having any pride in the club and gave the club some real dignity. Two things Pardew has stripped away completely. No-one thinks he was a great manager but we had many great games under him that mean people remember him fondly (as they should).

We had some pretty shit ones as well.

Scunthorpe away

Doncaster at home

WBA away just before he got binned.

Lot of rose tinted specs about Hughton.