Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Would love to know how that conversation turned out

OM official: Bonjour, may I spoke wid ze Lee Charnley?

Lee Charnley putting on a fake French voice: Oo iz thees Lee Charnley you speak of? Eee is no here. I know not of eem.

OM official: Bof! Sacre Bleu, I must have ze wrong number.

Lee Charnley: Oui. Au Revoir

OM official: *types in same number*

"THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALLED CANNOT BE CONNECTED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER"

It's blatantly obvious it's not even real :lol: Lazio have likely never heard of him.

What stupid bullshit is this?

Anyway, he doesn't deserve a racist club.

Not really, a European club is very unlikely to take interest in players at the lower end of the PL. Just look at how many English players go abroad, most Italian/Spanish/German clubs won't even have players like Lascelles on their radar.

newly promoted team in smashing our transfer record shocker. now for sheffield united and Norwich to follow suit

Another one of his targets missed out on because of the club :clap:

Rafa must think what is the point having to play catch up on transfers on everyone else yet again :angry:

Stick around just to play catch up on everyone after being given the worst opening 10 games of anyone yet again :angry:

Stick around just to be given absolute hell from everyone through that opening run of games of hell :angry:

I now think unemployment is more attractive than managing catch up Newcastle Utd yet again next season.

Another season of having to play catch up on everyone.

Fuuuuuuck thiiiiiiiis cluuuuuuuuub.

I really can’t be arsed going through the EXACT same season again.

Can’t wait for the first 10 game run of hell AGAIN getting pelters from Skysports every week then having to play catch up the whole season.

The FA couldn’t have made next season anymore boring we saw that horrific opening run of games last season.

Seen the exact same Big 6 game for the first match for the last 6 years at least make it look like the fixtures are picked at random :lol:

So boring and predictable every year we can’t even get a start you can look forward to.

Our biggest move in this summer will be extended loan deal for Rondon  :lol:

From our new loan manager Shola

Fucking loan manager it shows what direction the club is going does any other club have one of these stooges