Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Available for £16mil

Like the look of this player.

Sign him up now!

Read somewhere that Newcastle is his preferred choice provided Rafa stays.

You just know we'll end up missing out due to all the faffing about going on at the minute.

Linked with Lazio now.

Only based on a Dennis-style scouting mission, but to me he looks a bit clumsy and unlikely to make a step up to a higher level. Mitro Mark 2.

Could see Clark going back to Villa or a top Championship club. To buy a first-choice CB better than what we’ve got would cost £20m plus, Dann for £6m would be a good signing imo.

Has Dann even played recently? If we can get more than £6m for Clark then yeah, but otherwise what's the point?

Could see Clark going back to Villa or a top Championship club. To buy a first-choice CB better than what we’ve got would cost £20m plus, Dann for £6m would be a good signing imo.

Has Dann even played recently? If we can get more than £6m for Clark then yeah, but otherwise what's the point?

Because Clark is likely a player who’ll be unhappy sitting around not playing. Dann is at the age where his career is winding down so is less likely to kick up a fuss, and has plenty of experience.

Guest chopey

Come and get me, Newcastle.

Maybe we can use Joselu as part of the deal.....................................as ballast in the private yacht we'll use to ship him over.

Come and get me, Newcastle.

Maybe we can use Joselu as part of the deal.....................................as ballast in the private yacht we'll use to ship him over.

Well they did sign Chupo-Moting last summer.......

Strong interest in Seko Fofana apparently. Looks a really dynamic midfielder. Would be a nice replacement for Diame. Got a bit of Yaya Toure to him with those midfield runs. Used to be with Man City when he was younger too.

Strong interest in Seko Fofana apparently. Looks a really dynamic midfielder. Would be a nice replacement for Diame. Got a bit of Yaya Toure to him with those midfield runs. Used to be with Man City when he was younger too.

I remember this lad against Napoli and him standing out.

Reckon he would be a very good replacement for Diame and Hayden :thup: