Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Full respect for his situation and professionalism handling it. The fuller extent of the details shows how challenging a time its been for him and his family. With the right move and getting settled with his family he can still keep improving as a player and have a bright future. A real shame we can't keep him but moving for the right reasons and should get due respect when he returns next year with another club.

Hope he continues to finish his career here on a high like he has the past month.

that was an interesting read, i didn't know the details of why he wanted back down south...feel for the lad tbh

might have fucked himself performing well cause ashley will probably ramp the price now

Yep. Was told by someone within the club that Brighton's offer in the summer, with add-ons based on appearances etc, was worth up to £12m, so Christ knows what Ashley would ask for now.

I remember when my daughter was born, no health issues thankfully, but I was on shift work and barely got to see her, I gave that up quick smart so I cannot imagine where his head has been at with all the health issues and being so far away from them both. Don't blame the lad and he's been a model professional in how he's handled it, that alone should give him the move he wants. Plenty of others would have gone on strike, done a runner or feigned an injury but he's kept his head high a got stuck in.

In current form I hope he's attracted a bit of attention to himself and gets the move that he deserves and that benefits us too.

Guest covmag

Well now many know the full details, nice lad and deserves his move with everyone’s best wishes.

Wonder what happens if no one takes him.Whats his value right now? £15m ?

If we rejected £12m before his huge upturn in form then we should be looking at £20m now. Sell him and Shelvey for around £30m and spend it on one player to partner Longstaff. Ki & Diame as backup.

That along with new 1st choice rwb and perhaps using the loan system to gain a better option rwb would create a 1st team capable of playing entertaining football without any real fear of relegation. Obviously with Rafa at the helm.

Surprised at the lack of bump. Thought he was absolutely tremendous in the second half. Won so much and got us going so many times. Really felt like he dragged us up by our collars a couple of times where it felt it was getting away from us.

What an improvement this lad has gone through. This season's Diame.

I can't help but feel that if he really nailed down a starting spot every week and was excelling that his family would feel more inclined to join him.

When he wasn't playing and perhaps felt that he didn't seem to have a future here it must have been tough to really ask that of them.

Still such a young man ... 23 years old for goodness sake! Would be great if he ended up continuing in this vein and developing into a first team fixture for us.

Wonder if there’s any chance he’ll stay if Rafa signs on? Moot point I suppose.

Definitely not going off his comments the other week.  Shame though, I actually really want him to stay now

He wants to move as he has a daughter down south right? Surely given his improved form (really impressed how attacking he can be) and maturity deserves a new better contract offer? I take it he has split from the mother otherwise why would she not move to him?

He wants to move as he has a daughter down south right? Surely given his improved form (really impressed how attacking he can be) and maturity deserves a new better contract offer? I take it he has split from the mother otherwise why would she not move to him?

Still together afaik

Guess it's family and not wanting to be away from them with a young baby.