C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

http://www.cyberstyle.ru/images2external/misc/Image/roberto.jpg.jpg

"DEATH TO BREXIT!"

Former Albion manager Alan Pardew has been named on a list of celebrities who have agreed to help pay for people to travel to a Brexit protest march.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2018/10/08/alan-pardew-paying-to-help-people-attend-brexit-protest-march/

hqdefault.jpg

"I LOVE BREXIT!"

in fairness to pards (words i never thought i'd say) despite how much of a rich, flash cunt he's become he's seemingly never forgot that he was a window fitter or whatever before he got lucky and he appears to be astute enough to know that brexit is going to fuck this generation of window fitters right in the arse

in fairness to pards (words i never thought i'd say) despite how much of a rich, flash cunt he's become he's seemingly never forgot that he was a window fitter or whatever before he got lucky and he appears to be astute enough to know that brexit is going to fuck this generation of window fitters right in the arse

Generous. He just wants unimpeded access to trafficked prozzers.

Generous. He just wants unimpeded access to trafficked prozzers.

:lol:  Balanced.

Is it not just Brexit muscling in on his territory? If something is gonna collectively kill the hopes and dreams of a group of people while telling them they have never had it so good it'd be him.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fuck all to do with altruism, but populism which is his MO the cunt. Pardew doesn’t care about window fitters FFS :lol:

http://www.cyberstyle.ru/images2external/misc/Image/roberto.jpg.jpg

"DEATH TO BREXIT!"

Former Albion manager Alan Pardew has been named on a list of celebrities who have agreed to help pay for people to travel to a Brexit protest march.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2018/10/08/alan-pardew-paying-to-help-people-attend-brexit-protest-march/

hqdefault.jpg

"I LOVE BREXIT!"

:lol: what a reference

Fuck all to do with altruism, but populism which is his MO the cunt. Pardew doesn’t care about window fitters FFS :lol:

pards is a man of the people HTT, the sooner you accepted this fact the better