The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

:lol: Dreadful.

Never in doubt. :lol: 90+1 and 90+5

And fucking Muggins over here needed a 2nd Fleetwood goal for £400, imagine my anticipation then extreme disappointment to see 2 late goals and neither go their way. :lol: Cunts.

Celtic -2

Leeds -2

Norwich

30/1

Blackburn

Reading

Bradford

11/1

Fulham

Lincoln

Walsall

33/1

Both teams to score (No):

Forest Green-Bradford

Wigan-Gillingham

Hull-Crewe

Swansea-Birmingham

14/1

Both teams to score (Yes):

Peterborough-Fleetwood

Oxford-Sunderland

Leeds-Fulham

Harrogate-Walsall

8/1

Cashed out before Forest Green's equaliser to finish the day 50p up. :laugh: Knew Bradford wouldn't hang on; rubbish bastards have let me down constantly since I decided to have an affection for them at the beginning of last season.

For some reason with betfair, when a player gets subbed you can still get a cash out on GS bets and shots on target bets sometimes. Managed to get £30 back even after the bet was down when Toney got subbed

Evens for over 2.5 goals is very generous at Peterborough. Fleetwood are the best team in the country for goals at the moment.

Lincoln City are a fantastic price today sports fans.

15-B259-DA-CA3-E-464-B-8430-6-ECAB91848-A7.jpg

Cheers lads. Never in doubt.

Needed Man Utd to score in both halves for £29, to win and score twice for £50 and to win with BTTS for £40 (off 30p). Useless pricks.

My only decent winner other than an in-play in the Everton game. Both Peterborough and Molde scored in the 95th minute to keep it alive earlier.

U3jFGkZ.jpeg

Gonna have a £1 lucky 15 on 4 draws today , for no other reason than we are due some.

Man Utd fucked my homes lucky 15 , 1/4 ffs , in hindsight I should have left them out as they were my least confident selection yet the shortest price.

Need my fucking luck to turn, glad I’m only have the odd bet and not the mountain of some folk have.