The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

I need a Mane goal & Phillips yellow for £100. (Used the Paddy Power bet on Liverpool to win, BTTS, Mane to score, Salah 2+ shots on target & Phillips yellow at 20/1.

Had Mane 2+ SOT and Costa 1+ SOT.

It came in, except for the fact all 3 shots were offside. Unreal.

Wilson FGS 5/1

Antonio and Wilson 2+ SOT 7/1

NUFC win 3-2 40/1

Fernandez & Diop carded 16/1

Copied the Wilson & antonio but @ 10/1

Bowen

Carroll

ASM

Wilson

Antonio

All 1+ shots on target 6/1

Well that was bloody glorious :lol:

Looks like the next weekend bet will need to be a good one!

As I said Mental bets. Hope it doesn’t sting too much.

A wee fiver on Wilson fgs covered the other bets

Been absolutely had by B365 today. Went to place Liverpool/BTTS for qualifying bet on their offer. App crashed all first half so couldn’t get van Dijk anytime in-play that I’d planned, so ended up with Firmino. Got home, went to put Wilson FGS on with winnings from first - bet from pre-match hadn’t gone through despite the deposit from the betslip having done so. Can’t believe it, lucky to win 3 bets in a season, never mind a day, and this happens. :lol:

Been absolutely had by B365 today. Went to place Liverpool/BTTS for qualifying bet on their offer. App crashed all first half so couldn’t get van Dijk anytime in-play that I’d planned, so ended up with Firmino. Got home, went to put Wilson FGS on with winnings from first - bet from pre-match hadn’t gone through despite the deposit from the betslip having done so. Can’t believe it, lucky to win 3 bets in a season, never mind a day, and this happens. :lol:

Their new app design is absolute shite. Hard to navigate and crashes

Pleased it's not just me. It's utter turd, isn't it?

It's absolutely shite!

It's absolutely shite!

The old app was going to become defunct with the next iOS update apparently. So B365 had a very short period of time in which to come up with a new app that would work on all platforms. They're currently working around the clock to fix all known issues but they will iron out in time, it has just been a rushed project due to Apple giving them very little notice.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Anyone given Football Index a go?

I did when it first launched - I used it for a few weeks but found it quite boring, if I’m honest.

The loss/win changes so infrequently and by so little, it’s like placing bets which take 6 months to settle.

I’ve been meaning to give it another go to see if it’s changed but haven’t got round to it.