Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Makes the saves Darlow makes but just so much more commanding.

One moment summed us up in the last few minutes of Extra-Time. Dubravka catches the ball, throws out quickly to the left-back position to set us on an attack...4 passes later and it was back with Dubravka and he was having to launch it. We’re a fucking rancid team.

Makes the saves Darlow makes but just so much more commanding.

One moment summed us up in the last few minutes of Extra-Time. Dubravka catches the ball, throws out quickly to the left-back position to set us on an attack...4 passes later and it was back with Dubravka and he was having to launch it. We’re a fucking rancid team.

Darlow's been great tbh, but yeah Dubs looked different class. Very commanding and secure in every facet tonight.

Both Darlow and Dubs have been really good whenever they've played for the last few years (collectively), reeks of putting them both in the shop window and selling the one that receives the highest bid in the next 2 windows. Keep the other and get Woodman back from Swansea regardless.

Both Darlow and Dubs have been really good whenever they've played for the last few years (collectively), reeks of putting them both in the shop window and selling the one that receives the highest bid in the next 2 windows. Keep the other and get Woodman back from Swansea regardless.

Probably dreading coming back. Guaranteed Swansea have a better setup than we do.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe that. It's been coming. I've been hearing he's not been happy at all with the management and lack of opportunities which I can fully appreciate given what he's done for us and that he has a number 1 shirt to claim for the Euros, which he's not going to do without playing football.

If we lose him (very likely) for the sake of a good bit of form from Karl Darlow I'd be gutted.