Miguel Almirón

Deuce

been massively impressed with ritchie these last few games, he's been major in us being comfortable the last few games but if he leaves and we get a left back suited to play with almiron he'll start impacting games more directly, no doubt about it

ritchie just doesn't look for his runs at the right time and doesn't play the ball into the right space for him when he does spot him

pretty surprised rafa didn't swap him and perez to see if schar could pick him out better but then you risk losing what perez has been bringing i guess :/

Why does he have to be like someone?

:lol: aye it seems a lot of people want to liken him to a former flair player.

His style looks quite unique to me from what I've seen, perpetual motion, very attacking, but as he showed once again on Saturday, very willing to get back and track when needed.

Why does he have to be like someone?

:lol: aye it seems a lot of people want to liken him to a former flair player.

His style looks quite unique to me from what I've seen, perpetual motion, very attacking, but as he showed once again on Saturday, very willing to get back and track when needed.

it's an odd thing to bring up but happens all the time (done it myself), when someone does though it's bound to get comments....from what i've seen so far on this comparison dyer was better at running at men with the ball at his feet and going past them with it, almiron uses his pace, the space and the ball better imo

Not this week but last week there was a lot of talk of him needing to score a goal. Because of this, I think he took that Luuk De Jong type shot from way out instead of passing to Rondon. He needs to score - great but I’d rather he stick to basics like he did in his first few games. Course he’s injured now but even for next season.

Not this week but last week there was a lot of talk of him needing to score a goal. Because of this, I think he took that Luuk De Jong type shot from way out instead of passing to Rondon. He needs to score - great but I’d rather he stick to basics like he did in his first few games. Course he’s injured now but even for next season.

I agree. There's been far too much attention on him looking for his first goal. The attack in general looks far more effective with him and that's all we need.

Muto too

atsu deserves nothing...muto had a few games and looked like he could actually produce then AC and injuries kicked in

atsu will never produce anything man

Seriously harsh on Catsu. :lol: He has virtually no end product whatsoever but he's ultimately done well enough in the role Rafa has asked of him. Attacking, brings the ball forward, links with Ritchie, always positive - just doesn't have the tekkers. He's basically Almiron-lite.