The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Danny Murphy was on the radio giving a lecture in journalism to some journalist about how to ask questions after the guardiola stuff on saturday.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's time for journalists to start telling footballers how to play football.

I don't half care about whether or not it's "fair" or "disrespectful" but after a point I just don't find it entertaining.

edit: happened in the CL a few years back here too, said as much then. Real Madrid or Barca or someone absolutely mauling FC Eastern European Minnows. Just not a heart racing spectacle to see teams thoroughly outclassed to that point.

I have to admit i did find the end of the game a bit uncomfortable to view and i felt a bit sorry for Watford.  The treble was won and it’s not like they needed the goal difference or anything.  If it was Newcastle in that situation ( :lol: ) i would’ve been happy for us to knock the ball about for the last 5-10 minutes i think.  When the 6th went in Guardiola was awkwardly rubbing his head as if to say, “this is a bit wrong.”  Obviously he would never criticise his players for trying to score goals though which is fair enough.  I wouldn’t go as far as to say it was unsporting or anything, it was just a bit shit if you get what i mean?  Anyway i suprised myself feeling like that as i’m sure it’s the only time i’ve felt that way watching football.  Maybe i’m getting soft in my old age, but this time felt different to other trouncings somehow.

That went well Minhosa :lol:

:lol: It did but I'm happy to be in the (very small) minority on it tbh.

I understand battering teams in the league etc as goal difference, fairness to the rest of the league etc but in a one-off game, when the match is well won, it was a bit uncomfortable to watch.

Dream scenario:

Newport ( a dubious penalty with the camera panning on Mike Dean screaming abuse at the ref! :lol:)

Charlton

Derby

Nightmare:

Tranmere

Sunderland

Villa

Who do you want to win and who do you think will win the play offs?

Dream scenario:

Newport ( a dubious penalty with the camera panning on Mike Dean screaming abuse at the ref! :lol:)

Charlton

Derby

Nightmare:

Tranmere

Sunderland

Villa

What have Tranmere done? :lol:

Dream scenario:

Charlton

Derby

Nightmare:

Tranmere

Sunderland

Villa

Mike Dean supports them.

Dream scenario:

Charlton

Derby

Nightmare:

Tranmere

Sunderland

Villa

Mike Dean supports them.

This :thup:

I want to see Mike Dean in tears at Wembley due to Newport smashing a Tranmere player in the jaw in the box and getting away with it.

Also a last man sending off for Tranmere that he didn’t send David Luiz off for against us but did Yedlin.

Also a soft penalty to get Newport a result basically everything we’ve had to put up with him.

Oh and the Ref to say “Off you pop” to a Tranmere player after sending him off just to rub it in.

I’m not bitter at all honest :laugh:

Please god not Villa. Will be absolutely fucking unbearable.

It'll be fucking amazing smashing them next season though. Can't imagine they'll do much next year with that squad. Their squad epitomizes the gulf in class between the Premier League and the Championship.

Guest covmag

not interested in this lower league shite  :lol:

fuck Villa , fucks given none about the rest  O0

Not really too bothered about any of them. It would be funny if Charlton beat Sunderland again but with their squad and financial state they'd have a horrible season if they were promoted,so win/win.

That said if they do win we'll no doubt get a couple of weeks of Catts for England, how they're on their way to emulating Man City, Jack Dross is so much better than Rafa, how they're the biggest club in the Championship and the usual "our fans" drivel, so maybe a Charlton win would be best.