Players in public

Guest hindu times

He's a creepy fucking doyle.

He was cool, tbh. He obviously spotted that I'd recognised him, and it's possible he sensed my indecision, as he smiled and said hello to me, as if I was the one to be recognised.

That's either top behaviour or deeply unnerving.

He's a creepy fucking doyle.

He was cool, tbh. He obviously spotted that I'd recognised him, and it's possible he sensed my indecision, as he smiled and said hello to me, as if I was the one to be recognised.

Did he tell you some jokes?

Obviously.

He's a creepy f***ing doyle.

Did he tell you some jokes?

Obviously.

:lol:

I met Lucy Bronze, Jill Scott, Georgia Stanway, Keira Walsh & Carly Telford last week before the game. It was a treat for my daughters 6th birthday, she ran a mile because she was star struck but the players all gathered round and sorted her out. Really nice down to earth people.

I met Lucy Bronze, Jill Scott, Georgia Stanway, Keira Walsh & Carly Telford last week before the game. It was a treat for my daughters 6th birthday, she ran a mile because she was star struck but the players all gathered round and sorted her out. Really nice down to earth people.

That's lovely.

That's lovely.

This, obviously. But the cynic within says "fucking hell, proper footballers have altered our perceptions to such a degree that we now consider being a decent human being as an achievement"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...