Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest chopey

Steve Bruce is manager because he is a cheap patsy his current position works out great for him and Ashley, if he really cared about "his hometown club" he would insist on developing and building for the future

I'll never accept him. He's not good enough for the job. He's not fit to lace Rafa's boots. He's not fit to even mention Rafa's name. He's a patsy. His quotes are almost Pardewesque.

I wasn't sure if my gut would want us to win or lose this season, but thanks Steve, you've helped it decide it wants to see Ashley's club crash and burn for as long as it takes.

Wonder how long before he resigns? I reckon January.

Resign!  He’s here for the wedge man. He’ll be sacked before the year is out however.

Yeah he'll not walk but he'll melt like fuck under the pressure.

I'm praying for a Norwich win this weekend tbh. Can't wait to see the pressure increase on this prick.

If we lose this weekend, we could concievably be 0 points from the first possible 30 :lol:.

I think a lot of journalists, pundits and fans have really underestimated exactly how much football has progressed in the last 5-6 years. Getting sick of being told that Bruce has finished top 10 before so should be able to do it now.

I'll never accept him. He's not good enough for the job. He's not fit to lace Rafa's boots. He's not fit to even mention Rafa's name. He's a patsy. His quotes are almost Pardewesque.

I wasn't sure if my gut would want us to win or lose this season, but thanks Steve, you've helped it decide it wants to see Ashley's club crash and burn for as long as it takes.

I'm praying for a Norwich win this weekend tbh. Can't wait to see the pressure increase on this prick.

If we lose this weekend, we could concievably be 0 points from the first possible 30 :lol:.

I really hope we don't fluke a win.

Crazy that this is what it's come to, but it is what it is.