Newcastle United 1-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers - post match from page 14

Greg

His work rate is incredible. Sure, not producing at the other end yet but it’ll come.

Moved to a new country, new league and new club in Jan and has also had to deal with a change in manager. And not just any change. He’s gone from Rafa and his coaching team to Steve Bruce and his two stooges.

His work rate is incredible. Sure, not producing at the other end yet but it’ll come.

Moved to a new country, new league and new club in Jan and has also had to deal with a change in manager. And not just any change. He’s gone from Rafa and his coaching team to Steve Bruce and his two stooges.

Why has he not been switched to the left for a bit, ever? Makes no sense.

Shitfest?

it was this or president badbrains press conference on how baghdadi was the real prize here and bin laden was small time and 9/11 could have been avoided if the country had listened to him but now he's defeated isis**

I clearly made the right choice.

** - not a word of this is made up.

Because Bruce. I totally agree with you, he’s much better on the left.

Because Bruce is a clueless idiot.

Shitfest?

it was this or president badbrains press conference on how baghdadi was the real prize here and bin laden was small time and 9/11 could have been avoided if the country had listened to him but now he's defeated isis**

I clearly made the right choice.

** - not a word of this is made up.

[emoji38] Am I fuck watching either.