Lee Charnley

Dave

"While at the moment we can't compete with the commercial strength of the top six, whose income from sponsorship and advertising deals dwarfs other clubs in the Premier League, we will work hard to drive up our commercial income to give ourselves the best possible chance of competing on the field with those wealthier clubs."

This s*** again.

Are Everton really that much more of an attractive prospect than us to advertisers? I really don't think so.

(Well they are in terms of how the club is run, but if both were run properly, we'd at least match them.)

I think that is just spaff to keep the fans with their heads in the sand happy.

Guest chopey

With this statement from Charnley any fans that attends matches next season are contributing to the destruction of Newcastle United football club. We are now nothing more than Sports Direct United and our history and tradition was put on pause when Ashley took over and will restart again when he leaves. A person that puts money towards this regime is just feeding a pig .............that pig needs to be starved to death ...............lets just stay away. 

With this statement from Charnley any fans that attends matches next season are contributing to the destruction of Newcastle United football club. We are now nothing more than Sports Direct United and our history and tradition was put on pause when Ashley took over and will restart again when he leaves. A person that puts money towards this regime is just feeding a pig .............that pig needs to be starved to death ...............lets just stay away.

The fuck have you got against pigs?! Pigs are awesome.

http://kristinaeichorn.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/pig-race.jpg

Pigs today (do not starve)

Still don't get why people go to the matches, genuinely bemuses me.

Either you want some entertainment.. masochism aside, not an option.

Or you support the Club. Well, if you want your club to be YOUR club again, the only option is not to turn up and force a change. Short term pain, long term gain.

Why is it this simple and yet there's still gates of 40k giving money to Mike Ashley? Beggars belief.

Still don't get why people go to the matches, genuinely bemuses me.

Either you want some entertainment.. masochism aside, not an option.

Or you support the Club. Well, if you want your club to be YOUR club again, the only option is not to turn up and force a change. Short term pain, long term gain.

Why is it this simple and yet there's still gates of 40k giving money to Mike Ashley? Beggars belief.

It's the social thing I think. People (generally speaking) like the idea of a few pints before/after whilst going to the match for the afternoon, even if the actual 90 minutes is shit the social side of things is a bit of a pull.

If people based their decision to renew or not entirely on the football then we'd have gates of less than 10,000 imo. It's fucking rank.

It's the thick and thin 12th man romanticism you see in adverts when the reality is you're just being shat on an laughed at

It's habit and routine too. People who have had a ticket for years have just slipped into the habit, understandably, of just renewing automatically without giving a second's thought to it. "I've always gone so why should I stop now?" type mentality.

If people enjoy games and want to continue going then that's up to them totally. I've made my decision.

Guest chopey

Why giving the guy hard time when he is honest and say 1 or 2 player? you lot want to be lied and told a whole  set of changes now and be disappointed later?

If you are on a wind up ...........fuck off

If your not ........................fuck off

Why giving the guy hard time when he is honest and say 1 or 2 player? you lot want to be lied and told a whole  set of changes now and be disappointed later?

No one's mad at honesty just the complete and utter lack of ambition.

Just because they're honest about that doesn't mean you have to accept it or that it forgives the reality of what they're being honest about. Bit like those cunts who go around laughing "I'm a cunt but at least I'm honest about it" well good for you sunshine, it's no excuse or free pass.

Guest chopey

A pig would eat you as soon as look at ya

Only if you persist in trying to starve it to death. You're a monster! :lol:

Your love of pigs is both beautiful and horrifying ............I on the other hand would find nothing but joy if Ashley and Pardew were eating by big fat pink pigs

@GrahamtRuddick: Mike Ashley plot thickens - he is selling £225m of shares in Sports Direct, Goldman Sachs handling placing

Not a clue what it means like

Grand national losses and Greggs bill.