The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Ian Darke before: "Never a penalty in a hundred years...but I guess if you're going to keep winning matches sometimes you need a few things like that to go your way"

That's the team top of the Premier League with an obscenely talented squad and unlimited resources that apparently "need a few things to go their way" against 15th place in the Championship Swansea.

Guest covmag

Another idiot on the pitch - ending up rugby tackled by a steward.

Utter bell end , what’s up with these fuckers, jail and they still don’t heed the sentence.

Guest neesy111

Ian Darke before: "Never a penalty in a hundred years...but I guess if you're going to keep winning matches sometimes you need a few things like that to go your way"

That's the team top of the Premier League with an obscenely talented squad and unlimited resources that apparently "need a few things to go their way" against 15th place in the Championship Swansea.

Yeap.

The reason why this stuff goes for them more is because of what they are good, they get in those positions far more than teams at the bottom.

He needs to retire.

The irony of Fiddlesbrough fans idolising someone who claims to be against paedo rings.

:lol: is there any town in England not renowned for paedophilia?

Jealousy is an awful trait.