The other games today 2019/20

Greg

I read in The Guardian Kosovo are 14 matches unbeaten. That's impressive for a new nation so should be a decent test for England. They definitely don't look like one of those teams that just make up the numbers in their group like San Marino and Gibraltar.

Last weekend the Serbian manager of the Montenegro team didn't turn up for their match against Kosovo because he doesn't recognise Kosovo as a country. I'm glad Shaqiri broke Serbia's heart at the last World Cup.

I read in The Guardian Kosovo are 14 matches unbeaten. That's impressive for a new nation so should be a decent test for England. They definitely don't look like one of those teams that just make up the numbers in their group like San Marino and Gibraltar.

Last weekend the Serbian manager of the Montenegro team didn't turn up for their match against Kosovo because he doesn't recognise Kosovo as a country. I'm glad Shaqiri broke Serbia's heart at the last World Cup.

That'll be skewed somewhat from being in bottom Nations League grouping but they'll probably never have a better chance of qualifying for a major tournament because of that.

Spain U21s just scored a great goal vs Italy. Been a really good start to the tournement, the game earlier was fun

Those Spain and Italy squads would beat most senior sides. Mikky Merino on the bench

Guest chopey

Spain U21s just scored a great goal vs Italy. Been a really good start to the tournement, the game earlier was fun

Those Spain and Italy squads would beat most senior sides. Mikky Merino on the bench

Spain look so good

Ceballos has been unbelievable. Hopefully he'll go somewhere where he plays every week

Yeah he looks class.  That dribble where he was surrounded by loads of Italian players was great and the goal was stunning

Ceballos has been unbelievable. Hopefully he'll go somewhere where he plays every week

IF the takeover happens - yes please - reckon we could get him for like £20m - I would also go for Reguillon or Theo Hernandez whilst i’m shopping in the Madrid store

Yeah he looks class.  That dribble where he was surrounded by loads of Italian players was great and the goal was stunning

I remember Rafa Benitez apparently trying to get him when he had a cut price contract situation at Real Betis.

Ended up extending if I remember correctly then went to Real Madrid for big money :thup:

Guest neesy111

Mallorca vs Deportivo for last La Liga place.  Comical how they play so late in Spain, especially with the weather.

I remember Rafa Benitez apparently trying to get him when he had a cut price contract situation at Real Betis.

Ended up extending if I remember correctly then went to Real Madrid for big money :thup:

I don’t know - I thought RM paid is buyout clause of about 13.5m euros