Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Disappointed in him.

This, but at the same time I don't really give a fuck what Shola might think like

Yeah but it’s what the uneducated hear when he says it is the annoying thing.

Guest Howaythetoon

How cheap are Sky these days, Shola the best they can do? The SD of broadcasting. Redknapp, Keane and Shola man :lol:

I'm sure Shola is doing some coaching at NUFC. Lad I taught in the U18'S told me Shola was doing some coaching and going to Notts County at weekends.

Hardly going to shit in the hand that feeds him.

He could, like, say no to going on TV.

I'm sure Shola is doing some coaching at NUFC. Lad I taught in the U18'S told me Shola was doing some coaching and going to Notts County at weekends.

Whatever the reason, he's a silly mug. Simple as that.

I've heard that as well actually, probably on here.

TV networks don't seem to realise that viewers want to see impartial coverage. I hate it when they get an injured player from one of the clubs that's playing in the studio, what is the point in that?

Guest Howaythetoon

It’s low level community coaching stuff that the club loosely kind of have a hand in, their way of fulfilling community obligations that others foot the bill for but NUFC allow to use some pitches and facilities and send along a former player or current one. Shola mind has been doing stuff like that for years outside of his employ and his whole family are involved in community work, especially sports.

I was buzzing to see him on there. Hes a cult hero, I think in his head he thinks hes a club hero or something more than he is and tried to promote the message Rafa and Lascalles put out to get behind the team and came out with this shite. I know im trying to make excuses for the clown  :lol: but I still cant hate him but whatever his point was it was fucking awful.

I was buzzing to see him on there. Hes a cult hero, I think in his head he thinks hes a club hero or something more than he is and tried to promote the message Rafa and Lascalles put out to get behind the team and came out with this shite. I know im trying to make excuses for the clown  :lol: but I still cant hate him but whatever his point was it was fucking awful.

Sort of know what you mean, I was pleased to see him on at first, he looked sharp and for some reason I had always thought he was a deep thinker. Looks like it would take a stick of dynamite shoved up his arse to dislodge any decent thoughts on hindsight.:lol:

What made it worse, was Shearer absolutely laid into Mike Ashley on MOTD. That's how you do it Shola, you daft pleb.

Waited ten year for the fucker to disappear from the club now I’m hoping that I’m not waiting another ten year for him to disappear from the tv. Should take a note of what his former striking partner states about Ashley but no trying to kiss arse.

tbh shola's bollocks yesteterday is probably more indicative of the bubble footballers and people involved directly in the game live in

he doesn't have a fucking clue, he's a millionaire who likely pays no attention whatsoever to the fine details of how ashley is raping the club

he'll believe what he's read and told by sky/the papers along with loads of our actual fans