The other games today 2018/19

Greg

That draw for Liverpool :anguish:

#Surprisednotsurprised

I hate them, but this totally neglects the fact they had a rancid group, beat Bayern and then may have to beat Barca and City to win it.

Yeah, I like that they have got Barca/Man U in the next round, but on paper our group and Dortmund were tougher. Just let me wallow in my salt :lol:.

Not sure what would be more unbearable: Liverpool fans or the OGS love in *shudders*

Don't think you've got to worry yourself about either of these eventualities happening in May; they'll be watching the final on a beach somewhere

That draw for Liverpool :anguish:

#Surprisednotsurprised

I hate them, but this totally neglects the fact they had a rancid group, beat Bayern and then may have to beat Barca and City to win it.

Yeah, I like that they have got Barca/Man U in the next round, but on paper our group and Dortmund were tougher. Just let me wallow in my salt :lol:.

Don't see how. You played Dortmund in the midst of a crisis while Bayern have won the last 7 or so Bundesliga's and were just coming into form. Napoli are also much better than Inter. PSV were decent tbf, obviously better than Red Star

Napoli/Arsenal v Villarreal/Valencia

Slavia/Chelsea v Benfica/Frankfurt

C’mon Benfica. They deserve one of these.

Do you remember when Benfica were on for the treble but lost everything literally the last week of season?

Rafa was with Chelsea in the Europa final vs them that year iirc

Napoli/Arsenal v Villarreal/Valencia

Slavia/Chelsea v Benfica/Frankfurt

C’mon Benfica. They deserve one of these.

Do you remember when Benfica were on for the treble but lost everything literally the last week of season?

Rafa was with Chelsea in the Europa final vs them that year iirc

Aye. They were finalists the year after IIRC and lost again.

Barcelona - Man United is a great prospect.

Spurs got City, Ajax got Juve, and Liverpool got Porto.

I expect Juventus and Liverpool to go through. It wouldn't surprise me if Spurs beat Man City as Guardiola usually makes strange changes to the team in big Champions League matches that end up knocking them out. Barcelona should beat Man United comfortably on paper, but Man United appear to taken Real Madrid's luck in this competition this season so I can see them winning.

Palace have been shite.

Hopefully continue to be for the rest of the game. Think everyone would rather our game against them wasn’t shifted.

Aye, sick of games being moved, Spurs last year was a farce.