St James' Park

Delima

Guest chopey

Regis Prograis has just called out Lewis Ritson, that would be a sensation at the new Saudi St James Park

I can confirm the development in the car park next to the Strawberry to the left walking up from china town will soon be started and the contractor is from Sunderland Tolent who have done Hadrian tower , it was on my LinkedIn .

Grim.

This development may be different, but I hate how the developer always sells some shit pipe dream about creating new communities and hundreds of jobs when in reality that rarely happens.

I work on most new developments within the north east and they're a fucking travesty. Absolute shit that clearly won't stand the test of time in build and aesthetics. And always there is this vision of something amazing, and invariably it becomes some shit student accom. With a Tesco/Sainsbury's express tagged on it and a coffee shop.

Offers jackshit to the wider community other than tired unkept high rises filled with dirty students  ;D (I understand the wider picture in regards to students and their spending etc. But still!)

Newcastle helix being the exception mind.

• 1 month later...

Been looking at all the clubs doing these huge coverings over the seats in the lower tiers of the stadiums for these games. Are we doing this? Was thinking Ashley will either not spend the money on it or it'll be a fucking Sports Direct fest on Sunday.

Been looking at all the clubs doing these huge coverings over the seats in the lower tiers of the stadiums for these games. Are we doing this? Was thinking Ashley will either not spend the money on it or it'll be a f***ing Sports Direct fest on Sunday.

Sports direct all ower.im not watching that shite so won’t grind on me .

Guest neesy111

I don't think they are standardised, they just have to blend in with seat colours and club colours.

Guest neesy111

I don't think they are standardised, they just have to blend in with seat colours and club colours.

West Ham have Betway all round theirs in black and white, not their colours like.

No the banners have to blend in, but this was guidance.  You are correct though.