Paul Gascoigne

Thespence

Imagine having a go at this woman for feeling wronged. Probably was never gonna get a guilty verdict for sexual assault but doesn’t mean she should just accept a drunk guy forcing a kiss on her.

How is an unwanted kiss not sexual assault though? I’m confused by the verdict.

Well that's why there's a trial, to examine context, threat, all sorts of nuance, thankfully we don't convict on the basis of a sentence.

Sexual assault is a very serious offence that can destroy lives if it's on one's record and it's right that there is a high bar that has to be reached to get a conviction.

Hard to judge this one imo. It's some form of assault I agree but like he's shown, he's also kissed Princess Di, Maradona, etc...do we go back and charge him for that?

He kissed me on the lips at 3am in the taxi queue outside Centre For Life for letting him push in as he was getting hassled. Must have been about 10 years ago.

Used to tell people about this all the time but feel far less special now reading this thread :(

What ever the charges and subsequent not guilty verdict if anyone did that to my wife/daughter/sister etc I'd smash his fucking face in.

Part of his "defense" was that he wasn't pissed but slurring as he had "loose teeth". He then stood outside the court laughing as his brief read a statement.

Then cracked "reet I'm off to the dentist" as he left, smirking away.

He's a cunt. Huge issues, granted, but a cunt and he knows it.

Hard to judge this one imo. It's some form of assault I agree but like he's shown, he's also kissed Princess Di, Maradona, etc...do we go back and charge him for that?

He kissed me on the lips at 3am in the taxi queue outside Centre For Life for letting him push in as he was getting hassled. Must have been about 10 years ago.

Used to tell people about this all the time but feel far less special now reading this thread :(

Are you me?

Are you me?

Oh no, another one!