Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Tbh Rafa may have talked himself out of a job the way he's defied Ashley. It may reflect badly on him trying to do the right thing by us and the club. It would be an absolute shame if the new owners thought like that but it's like work, you've got to respect those above you and do as thry say or you'll be seen as trouble, even if you are correct.

I’d rather be dead than live in your world.

Tbh Rafa may have talked himself out of a job the way he's defied Ashley. It may reflect badly on him trying to do the right thing by us and the club. It would be an absolute shame if the new owners thought like that but it's like work, you've got to respect those above you and do as thry say or you'll be seen as trouble, even if you are correct.

Imagine if Fergie had done that.

Imagine if Fergie had done that.

Don't think even Fergie would live long in Dokko's world either, tbh.

Wouldnt be suprised if rafa has made private contact with the group just for his own interests

Could Rafa just refuse to sign up under Ashley and leave with the caveat he was willing to return under new owners?  Or would he want to go straight to another job?

Wish Rafa was more like Pards, me.

Easy to hate?

No back bone or character to actually push the owner to better the first team and club.  Happy to sit and skim off the club and its resources.

:thup:

This is what I meant, aye. Can see what TT's getting at, but howay man. If for some bizarre reason the new owners did think like that they can get royally fucked.

Maybe Ashley is still going to retain a share of the club?  It might not be an outright sale.  MA remains a minority owner, gets to use SJP as an advertising vehicle and gets an in to the Middle East.  Is that possible?

Nowt would surprise me with him

Maybe Ashley is still going to retain a share of the club?  It might not be an outright sale.  MA remains a minority owner, gets to use SJP as an advertising vehicle and gets an in to the Middle East.  Is that possible?

No.

BZG are buying the whole damn pie. Apart from the prestige of owning a club for their partners, it’s a way to advertise their international services on one of the biggest platforms in the world.

Which is also the reason when they buy the club l, they will invest so it can compete.

Wish Rafa was more like Pards, me.

Easy to hate?

No back bone or character to actually push the owner to better the first team and club.  Happy to sit and skim off the club and its resources.

:thup:

This is what I meant, aye. Can see what TT's getting at, but howay man. If for some bizarre reason the new owners did think like that they can get royally fucked.

Absolutely, but depends who's got your ear, especially when it's your 1st adventure in to football.

Part of the reason Ashley is the way he is, is due to his advisors.

Sure there was some tenuous link for keys to the potential new owner. He'd take great delight in bad mouthing Rafa.

Stopped reading after the first couple of paragraphs. Absolutely shite writing, catering for the thickos.

:thup: The Mag is fucking awful, the comments section on articles on that site is one of the worst things on the internet.

No.

BZG are buying the whole damn pie. Apart from the prestige of owning a club for their partners, it’s a way to advertise their international services on one of the biggest platforms in the world.

Which is also the reason when they buy the club l, they will invest so it can compete.

I like what your selling.

No.

I like what your selling.

The sweet promise of tomorrow.