Alan Shearer

Weznufc

Not sure about the comment about saving money up all week to go to the match, makes us sound like there is no money in Newcastle.  :lol: :lol:

Such an outdated stereotype. I work in London and almost everyone thinks we are either like those tossers on Geordie Shore or own a whippet, wear a flat cap and drink Brown ale in front of our coal fires. Nee idea man.

Not sure about the comment about saving money up all week to go to the match, makes us sound like there is no money in Newcastle.  :lol: :lol:

Such an outdated stereotype. I work in London and almost everyone thinks we are either like those tossers on Geordie Shore or own a whippet, wear a flat cap and drink Brown ale in front of our coal fires. Nee idea man.

Yeas ago, about 2002...Me and AfroP had to go to Leatherhead for some work.  The staff down there were then expected to come up to Newcastle to help oversee the transition etc.

They came up and were shocked at how big Newcastle was and how many cars there were.

Shearers comments are stupid and unhelpful.

Yeas ago, about 2002...Me and AfroP had to go to Leatherhead for some work.  The staff down there were then expected to come up to Newcastle to help oversee the transition etc.

They came up and were shocked at how big Newcastle was and how many cars there were.

:lol:

We couldn't believe the vision they had of Newcastle.

If memory servers me well, im sure one of them said "its like a proper city"

???  :lol: :lol:

What's the point of stating how bad things are unless you're willing to put money on the table and buy him out.

you're absolutely right, im off to make a bid, you should too, if you've complained like, dont bother if you havent.

I am pretty sure if somebody makes a big offer, he will at least consider it. He will be able to negotiate a larger figure if he doesn't actively put the club up for sale himself. This is probably his plan anyway imo.

What's the point of stating how bad things are unless you're willing to put money on the table and buy him out.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If that's the rule then this place would be very quiet.

Speak for yourself I've just slapped in an offer of £100 in unmarked £5 notes.

Guest antz1uk

He's sold the land across the road from the Gallowgate now has he not?  just on the corner opposite either the Strawbrry or the other side opposite the Shark Bar would be good

He's sold the land across the road from the Gallowgate now has he not?  just on the corner opposite either the Strawbrry or the other side opposite the Shark Bar would be good

Not yet.

As much as I love the man, I wish he'd stop referring to Man United as 'United' especially when talking about the match with us last week!

Does it really matter?

As much as I love the man, I wish he'd stop referring to Man United as 'United' especially when talking about the match with us last week!

Does it really matter?

Yes.