The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Geoff Shreeves

“When Leicester won the league they didn’t win 6 in a row like you have what does that tell us”

Must mean they’re going to win the league Geoff :rolleyes:

I know it doesn't tell us that the year they won it, they didn't have a team like Liverpool beating everyone in their path.

They'll finish 2nd though I think. Hope they do.

Guest neesy111

Fantastic goal by Messi. Good way to celebrate being crowned the Ballon d'Or winner for the 6th time

Absolutely brilliant finish.

Guest neesy111

Fantastic goal by Messi. Good way to celebrate being crowned the Ballon d'Or winner for the 6th time

Absolutely brilliant finish.

Mike[/member] need to here ray's commentary for it.

One thing I’ll say about Liverpool and the title is that since it looks like they’re going to win the league, it’ll be easier to stomach since it’s going to be obvious all season, rather than a last day of the season job where it’d be unbearable. I hope it’s officially theirs by Easter or something.

One thing I’ll say about Liverpool and the title is that since it looks like they’re going to win the league, it’ll be easier to stomach since it’s going to be obvious all season, rather than a last day of the season job where it’d be unbearable. I hope it’s officially theirs by Easter or something.

We play em last game. Be ructions.

Yup, acknowledging the inevitable and having lots of time to come to terms with the reality of Liverpool fans giving the big one for the next aeon is some consolation.

Man Utd have been missing Pogba and Matic for a while now, and yesterday McTominay too.

Think it's tough to really guage them at the minute and it's too easy to just mock Ole. They have nothing in central midfield at the minute.

Fred and Perreira started int here yesterday for goodness sake. Surprised they even got a point,

Man Utd have been missing Pogba and Matic for a while now, and yesterday McTominay too.

Think it's tough to really guage them at the minute and it's too easy to just mock Ole. They have nothing in central midfield at the minute.

Fred and Perreira started int here yesterday for goodness sake. Surprised they even got a point,

Matic is fucking muck. I'd be playing Garner over him.

Badly missing Pogba and McTominay though.