sunderland

JH

Guest Paxton

What's the cash prize for being NETD, Paxton?

An embarrassing accolade that was made up by the delusional fans, there's not many of them but the fuckers come right out in force when we are playing badly.

Pretty s**** crack in all honesty.

Nar nar nar, not having any of this. We are NETD, stop trying to devalue the trophy.

You have played better than us all season so you should rightly finish above us, fair play to you lot and that wankstain Pardew.

Hopefully next year it shall be much more competitive season when Martin the magician has had a summer to mess around with the squad.

On a NUFC message board  :lol:

I'm just acknowledging that Martin O'Neill is a good football manager.

Taking nothing away from Pardew, he is also a good manager, but I don't think he would be a very nice guy to talk to in a bar or something.

Still bitter about the way he treat O'Neill on derby day, but maybe I should move on.

Guest Paxton

Hopefully next year it shall be much more competitive season when Martin the magician has had a summer to mess around with the squad.

I can't wait.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1301712/Buy-buy-Martin-How-ONeill-spent-120million-years-Aston-Villa.html

If it gets us 3 consecutive 6th places finishes, great cup runs and also European football then I'll take it.

An embarrassing accolade that was made up by the delusional fans, there's not many of them but the fuckers come right out in force when we are playing badly.

Nar nar nar, not having any of this. We are NETD, stop trying to devalue the trophy.

You have played better than us all season so you should rightly finish above us, fair play to you lot and that wankstain Pardew.

I hope they give him 100 million, can't wait to see him pay 20 million for Collins or something. He is fucking diabolical in transfer market, and knows no players in europe, No doubt they will graft against teams - will never finish above 8th though under him imho

He left villa with some right shit - although he did get Young, Milner and Downing - reo coker for 8 mil :)

I can't wait.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1301712/Buy-buy-Martin-How-ONeill-spent-120million-years-Aston-Villa.html

If it gets us 3 consecutive 6th places finishes, great cup runs and also European football then I'll take it.

He won't though because he is a limited little leprechauan fuck

I can't wait.

Even if it set you back 10 years ala Villa right now??

I can't wait.

he was a major contributor to putting villa where they are now.

Guest Paxton

I hope they give him 100 million, can't wait to see him pay 20 million for Collins or something. He is f***ing diabolical in transfer market, and knows no players in europe, No doubt they will graft against teams - will never finish above 8th though under him imho

He left villa with some right s*** - although he did get Young, Milner and Downing - reo coker for 8 mil :)

Can you explain this logic when linking it with Villas success?

Guest Paxton

I can't wait.

He won't though because he is a limited little leprechauan f***

Nice response, lots of reasoning in there.

I can't wait.

Not to mention the fact he never once took European games seriously.

Guest Paxton

I can't wait.

For starters it won't because we have a great owner and chairman in Short, unlike that idiot Lerner who thinks that he has more money than he actually does.

Short knows what he's doing - He wouldn't give Martin O'Neill the massive funds to sign average players such as those, also we work on a tight wage budget that won't be broken, unlike Villa.

I can't wait.

I think he'll struggle to recreate that at Sunderland, especially with the club having to cut costs. Lerner threw money at him and got very little return in the grand scheme of things. I reckon he'll get you into the top ten regularly but that's about it.

I hope they give him 100 million, can't wait to see him pay 20 million for Collins or something. He is f***ing diabolical in transfer market, and knows no players in europe, No doubt they will graft against teams - will never finish above 8th though under him imho

He left villa with some right s*** - although he did get Young, Milner and Downing - reo coker for 8 mil :)

Can you explain this logic when linking it with Villas success?

Mainly the money he had to throw about and those 3 I mentioned. At the time it worked - he ultimately set Villa back about 10 years - at the time money worked and players like that were around, I doubt he will get much joy these days or that you have the money to give him.

Guest Paxton

I can't wait.

he was a major contributor to putting villa where they are now.

Villa is run by very weak individuals, who let the club go into slide, and it was their own faults.

However, we won't spend ridiculous fees on those kinds of players and break the wage structure to get them. Our club is in safe hands, I can't say that for Villa however.

I can't wait.

For starters it won't because we have a great owner and chairman in Short, unlike that idiot Lerner who thinks that he has more money than he actually does.

Short knows what he's doing - He wouldn't give Martin O'Neill the massive funds to sign average players such as those, also we work on a tight wage budget that won't be broken, unlike Villa.

we'll see, little from sunderland over the past few years gives what you are saying any proof. o'shea and brown on high wage long term contracts was straight out of the o'neill textbook.

Guest Paxton

I can't wait.

I think he'll struggle to recreate that at Sunderland, especially with the club having to cut costs. Lerner threw money at him and got very little return in the grand scheme of things. I reckon he'll get you into the top ten regularly but that's about it.

Martin O'Neill wouldn't have came if there wasn't going to be much money involved.

I think Short shall give him a few bob in the summer, but I also think he shall ask him to offload the deadwood aswell.

Guest Paxton

I can't wait.

£10m for Curtis Davies  :lol:

There have been some drastic ones like.

But you could argue he did make a profit on players such as Young and Milner.

I can't wait.

Didnt you just sign Oshea and Wes brown on massive 5 year contracts  :lol: :lol:

And are you saying he will dictate to MON who he can and cant sign. I'm sure that will go down well.

Oh, your boy Catts had a stormer today. Saw him give the ball straight to the oppostion on three occasions in the second hald despite being under no pressure what so ever. Better than Tiote  :papiss: :memelol: :yao:

I can't wait.

Martin O'Neill wouldn't have came if there wasn't going to be much money involved.

I think Short shall give him a few bob in the summer, but I also think he shall ask him to offload the deadwood aswell.

Don't worry, Heskey is available on a free.

Guest Paxton

I can't wait.

we'll see, little from sunderland over the past few years gives what you are saying any proof. o'shea and brown on high wage long term contracts was straight out of the o'neill textbook.

Brown and O'Shea took wage cuts (To fit into our wage structure) to come here to play football. If we had to pay what they were on at United then I think we wouldn't have signed them.

I can't wait.

The other thing I think may prove difficult in it is the pressure he will be under next season. At villa they are a bit meh, your lot are like us and will boooo (sorry I mean beewww) the fucker when he does not play the way you like, or a dip in form - ultimately that's what causes so many to fail at both clubs, I think we have been doing well because of lower expectations (although there are other factors such as hatembacisse, dreamboat and Mr T of course)

His signings aren't that bad to be fair, players like Shorey, Cuellar and Warnock looked decent at the time. I remember Cajun was a massive fan of Curtis Davies...

I can't wait.

£10m for Curtis Davies  :lol:

There have been some drastic ones like.

But you could argue he did make a profit on players such as Young and Milner.

Excellent business selling Cahill there  :cheesy: