Newcastle United Goal of the Decade 2010-2019

joeyt

1)Ben Arfa vs Bolton

2)Ben Arfa vs Blackburn

3)Ben Arfa vs Everton

4)Ben Arfa vs Fulham (H)

5)Ben Arfa vs Aston Villa

Seriously though, Cisse's second vs Chelsea and Tiote's Arsenal leveller are both up there. Ridiculous. Yo Cabs' free-kick vs Man Utd at home was special.

I also loved the Perez winner vs Brighton in the Championship, and Jonas' vs West Ham as 'moments'.

God damnit, you stole my post! :lol: I'd switch #1 and #2 though.

What was the goal we scored from kick off where we hade 20 odd touches of the ball (Perez finished I think)...........that was impressive all round.

this one - has to be.

from kick off, every single player touches the ball including the keeper - not a single opposition touch and it ends up in the back of the net.

surely its never been done before.

Not sure if these were mentioned:

Cisse v Swansea when he chipped the keeper whilst falling to his left, opening up his body and floated it far post.

Cisse v Chelsea (first goal), trapped it and fired it in.

Cisse v Villa (debut goal)

Not sure if these were mentioned:

Cisse v Swansea when he chipped the keeper whilst falling to his left, opening up his body and floated it far post.

Cisse v Chelsea (first goal), trapped it and fired it in.

Cisse v Villa (debut goal)

Was sat right behind the goal for this one. Crackers. Set the tone for his first half a season.

For sheer joy, something by HBA. The Papiss scoring streak was also outrageous.

For a goal that symbolizes the Ashley decade though, I'm going to mention the Nolan overhead kick against the Mackems in the 5-1. A jubilant day under the soon-to-be-sacked Hughton, a hat-trick for Nolan, two for Shola, a young Andy Carroll looking unplayable, an early bath for Bramble, and Steve Bruce's face well and truly rubbed in it. Here we are nearly ten years later with him as manager, a worn-out Carroll as supersub, and 17th place as the height of ambition.

Ben Arfa vs Bolton - that game was so boring and then Ben Arfa just did that.

Cisse vs Chelsea banana shot - that season was so good. Miss Cisse

Ben Arfa vs Everton - just loved all the hype around him on the forum and then for him to deliver on his debut was incredible.

Guest Howaythetoon

HBA vs Bolton, that little drink running at speed to take it ‘past’ the player was deliberate and genius. I quite liked Mitrovic’s thunder volley against Norwich at home in the 2nd relegation season, reminded me of a young Andy Cole.