Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Kinda think he's going a bit OTT by continuing with it. I never booed him but I presume it' stopped by now. I hope he goes back to doing regular celebrations. 

I think it’s just become his thing rather than a message to the fans anymore. And a lot of fans and kids have adopted it.

Kinda think he's going a bit OTT by continuing with it. I never booed him but I presume it' stopped by now. I hope he goes back to doing regular celebrations. 

I think it’s just become his thing rather than a message to the fans anymore. And a lot of fans and kids have adopted it.

Well in that case , it's alright. :thup:

Just to back up my argument for Ayoze to captain thing. What if we stired up some drama within the club by saying basically "Ayoze is our guy". Kinda like what Man Utd have done with Pogba, Brazil with Neymar. We say "Ayoze is our captain" "He's the talisman". I picture the pre game being all about him. Visions of the camera on him in the tunnel, cameras pointing toward him as he's warming up. Lascelles will be the captain among the lads but from a media perpective, it'd be all about Ayoze.

Hear me out. For me, when Ayoze scores, I'm like "oh yeah, we have Ayoze, he does score goals". It's not something I expect tbh. I think this would elevate his game and he'd go into games thinking "I have to score, I am the man". The lad looks confident as all hell anyway. I think if he put a little pressure on him, he'd really take it on and grow as a person into the match winning player that he actually is.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chopey

Nobody in place to stop outgoing transfers, everyone now has a price on their heads and if its matched their gone. This is the Newcastle Ashley wants, Perez will be replaced by a young French or Dutch lad for a couple of million and if you don't like it tuff.