Joelinton

Stifler

Very poor today. Invisible in fact.

No idea what his role was or what he was supposed to be doing or offering.

Coming off two of his better games playing off Wilson, with something to build on, of course he was then shunted out wide right by the touchline.

Amazing stuff.

For someone that didn't get the ball much, with us only attacking down ASM's side, he is really getting an amazing amount of criticism compared to others :lol:

It's probably compounded by the fact that he has been roughly this poor for more than a season now  :lol:

For someone that didn't get the ball much, with us only attacking down ASM's side, he is really getting an amazing amount of criticism compared to others :lol:

To be fair for some time he’s been fucking shite, it’s called patience running out

Bruce just amazes me man.

I mean Joe's had a run of games recently, if you wanted to change the formation, with no one playing off Wilson, then why not just rest the guy this game?

And if you did feel you had to play him for whatever reason, the way we lined up, you had to have him on the left and then ASM on the right.

Joe is never going to take people on and run with the ball like ASM, and so having him on the same side as Krafth who isn't going to bomb on made no sense. The right hand side was killed off with that decision.

If you had him on the left at least he could than use Lewis who makes overlapping runs all game. ASM is lethal either side and would have been fine on the right as he doesn't need support from Krafth.

Bruce has to be one of the all time worst. Didn't even think to have Joe and ASM switch sides at any point. It's farcical.

Not a fan of joelinton, but yes - if you play its on the left inside forward position (i'm old).

so he may have been questioned about his starting line up, but not a single journalist has asked why he was suddenly switched to the right?

Not a fan of joelinton, but yes - if you play its on the left inside forward position (i'm old).

so he may have been questioned about his starting line up, but not a single journalist has asked why he was suddenly switched to the right?

Honestly don't think the journalists actually watch the game, or even pay attention enough to ask any sensible questions.

I saw a gazette article this morning talking about how Joelinton played on the left yesterday, when he was on the right all game.

It's pitiful really.

Honestly don't think the journalists actually watch the game, or even pay attention enough to ask any sensible questions.

I saw a gazette article this morning talking about how Joelinton played on the left yesterday, when he was on the right all game.

It's pitiful really.

Joelinton is a big ol' pile of steaming dogshit.

It's pitiful really.

Joelinton is a big ol' pile of steaming dogshit.

I have been saying this from day 1.  It's the posters on here with such shite as "there is a player in there somewhere" that get on my tits. What have they actually been watching?

Needs to be benched for next game.. Fraser, Almiron and even Murphy should be starting ahead of him..Bring him on as sub if needs be

Even this comment confirms that the "fan base" have been sleep walked into thinking Joelinton is of any contribution at all.  No, he shouldn't even be on the bench!  He's useless.