The other games today 2019/20

Greg

It’s ridiculous the amount of soft penalties they get, that wasn’t a penalty, they rarely are, it’s a joke

They’ve mastered how to get cheap pens with VAR  :lol:

It’s ridiculous tbh

Guest neesy111

It’s ridiculous the amount of soft penalties they get, that wasn’t a penalty, they rarely are, it’s a joke

They’ve mastered how to get cheap pens with VAR tbh

It’s ridiculous tbh

Or used their power to....

"the best Man Utd signing since Eric Cantona"

What rubbish

A certain Ronaldo says high.

Ronaldo, Vidic, Ferdinand, van Nistelrooy, van Persie, Rooney, Stam, Yorke. Absolutely loads more I've probably missed out that have done more than Fernandes

Guest neesy111

"the best Man Utd signing since Eric Cantona"

What rubbish

A certain Ronaldo says high.

Ronaldo, Vidic, Ferdinand, van Nistelrooy, van Persie, Rooney, Stam, Yorke. Absolutely loads more I've probably missed out that have done more than Fernandes

Evra.

So frustrating they've got 2 games kicking off at once rather than staggering them

Agree. What is the thinking behind it?

Only thing I can think of is that it’s because of the heat.

Makes even less sense given that the two games tonight don’t even play each other in the next round.

Felt like I was watching that game for about 5 hours

Was a lot better than I was expecting tbf, shame Copenhagen ran out of legs in ET.

They were completely bucked from about 60 minutes in. A great effort, especially from the keeper.

Felt like I was watching that game for about 5 hours

Was a lot better than I was expecting tbf, shame Copenhagen ran out of legs in ET.

They were completely bucked from about 60 minutes in. A great effort, especially from the keeper.

love watching games where players like that Falk play so well on the night, he deserved more out of the game really