Fulham £59m

Watford £56m

Huddersfield Town £49m

Burnley £44m

Newcastle United £38m

Brighton £37m

Cardiff £13m

Southamton :lol:

Not shocked seeing Bournemouth that high though.

:lol: "That high" = a place lower than they are in the actual table and therefore, by this narrow definition, overachieving.

Still working with a League 2 squad and budget though apparently :rolleyes:

Must be the most expensive League 2 squad of all time.

Eddie Howe the miracle worker :icon_puke_r:

:lol: "That high" = a place lower than they are in the actual table and therefore, by this narrow definition, overachieving.

Link?

Guest firetotheworks

You've invented the argument in order to knock it down. Your obsession with him is proper weird.

I think it's one of the most funny ongoing quirks on this forum tbh :lol: Literally none cares or mentions Bournemouth nor Howe on here except for a few days before and after we play them, yet he keeps swinging at him as if there was a big opposition on here fighting for Eddie Howes reputation :lol:

Link?

You not hear how our pundits talk about him? :lol:

Eddie Howe is the only manager in the Premier League that can go 10 away losses in 11 games and still be talked about as if he is the dog’s bollocks.

Link?

Eddie Howe is the only manager in the Premier League that can go 10 away losses in 11 games and still be talked about as if he is the dog’s bollocks.

Kinda because he's managed to get a team who where close to being relegated from the Football League to a mid-table respectable Premier League side within 8 seasons.

Link?

Kinda because he's managed to get a team who where close to being relegated from the Football League to a mid-table respectable Premier League side within 8 seasons.

Yeah he did great in the lower leagues.

But with what he has spent during being in the Premier League he isn’t performing the miracle every season that the pundits continuously make out.

Personally I think they are good value to be relegated next season if you look at their last 25 Premier League games they’re in the bottom 3 having conceded even more than Huddersfield and Cardiff :lol:

Link?

But with what he has spent during being in the Premier League he isn’t performing the miracle every season that the pundits continuously make out.

I'm not sure, mind. You have to spend what you earn, just to stand still, these days. And then there is no guarantee.

Guest firetotheworks

Link?

Personally I think they are good value to be relegated next season if you look at their last 25 Premier League games they’re in the bottom 3 having conceded even more than Huddersfield and Cardiff :lol:

Again, not to fuel your odd obsession, but do you have a link to any pundit saying that he's still performing miracles now?

Link?

Again, not to fuel your odd obsession, but do you have a link to any pundit saying that he's still performing miracles now?

You have to be joking :lol:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Skysports in the next few weeks try tell us Eddie Howe should be manager of the season.

Just watched a Romario compilation.  :drool:

From Wiki  :lol:

Driven by an unswerving belief in his abilities, Romário's laid back manner and overwhelming self-confidence would be displayed throughout his career, with Guus Hiddink, his coach at PSV, stating, "If he saw that I was a bit more nervous than usual ahead of a big game, he’d come to me and say: ‘Take it easy, coach, I’m going to score and we’re going to win'. What's incredible is that eight out of the ten times he told me that, he really did score and we really did win."

Was too young to see any of Romario, but from that video I can confidently say he shoots like Messi and dribbles like Kerlon.

The stutters and momentum reversals around the box and keeper remind me of Beardsley tbh :)

Guest firetotheworks

Link?

You have to be joking :lol:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Skysports in the next few weeks try tell us Eddie Howe should be manager of the season.

Again, provide examples. You're just making claims. Without examples it's meaningless.