Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Regarding FFP, I know they changed it a bit recently but what can we expect? Possible to spend more money now? Whether they decide to spend much or not is a different matter.

Guest neesy111

Ryan Fraser anyone? Think he’s a solid player, with or without a takeover.

I'd take him.

must already have a deal agreed seeing as he's fucked bournemouth off

He’s not playing as to not pick up an injury, that would suggest a deal isn’t in place just yet. I’m sure he’s got a few offers on the table though.

This was wrong, reason he isn't playing is because Bournemouth have said he won't play again not that the player has refused.

Ryan Fraser anyone? Think he’s a solid player, with or without a takeover.

I'd take him.

must already have a deal agreed seeing as he's fucked bournemouth off

He’s not playing as to not pick up an injury, that would suggest a deal isn’t in place just yet. I’m sure he’s got a few offers on the table though.

This was wrong, reason he isn't playing is because Bournemouth have said he won't play again not that the player has refused.

No, I dumped you first.  :lol: He rejected the short extension, he doesn’t want to play longer than he has to which is till the end of his contract, then he’s off. This situation suits him fine and It’s one he manufactured not Bournemouth. Mind, I wouldn’t have him playing either. He’s been poor since wanting to run his contract down, now he’s near the end of its its best all round he’s put on gardening leave.

Matty accepted ours extension, didn’t he? Can’t remember, good news if so and there’s still hope he stays.

Is there any reason why I can’t make a thread?

Thread creation is for local people; there's nothing for new members here.

Ahh right so I need to be around longer to make a thread?

Any chance someone can make a thread of a realistic starting 11 the first game of next season?

• 3 weeks later...

Any one of Brenford’s front three.

Ollie Watkins - 23 goals

Said Benrahma - 15 goals

Bryan Mbuemo - 15 goals

Benrahma’s being linked with some really big teams but would love us to go after one of the other two.

Ollie Watkins - 23 goals

Said Benrahma - 15 goals

Bryan Mbuemo - 15 goals

Benrahma’s being linked with some really big teams but would love us to go after one of the other two.

Mbuemo looks a player. He's certainly going to play for much bigger teams than Brentford. I'm unsure about Watkins. Hard to know if he can step up.

• 3 weeks later...

Ollie Watkins - 23 goals

Said Benrahma - 15 goals

Bryan Mbuemo - 15 goals

I really like Dasilva at Brentford. Can get up and down, mobile af and an eye for goal through the middle. Many of the qualities we've been missing in midfield for ages.