The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

BATE are 1/2 at home? If I had £200,000...

Both top of their leagues.. Can't imagine the quality of the Irish league is much better/worse than the Belarus league either

BATE have loads of money and regularly do well in the group stages of the Champions League

Both top of their leagues.. Can't imagine the quality of the Irish league is much better/worse than the Belarus league either

BATE have loads of money and regularly do well in the group stages of the Champions League

Aye, it'd be a big surprise if BATE doesn't win tonight IMO. Very good odds on them.

Just trying to find reason :lol: I have no idea who would win, know nowt about either

Just trying to find reason :lol: I have no idea who would win, know nowt about either

BATE almost qualified from a CL group that had Barca, Bayer Leverkusen and Roma last year.

What do yous think of Celtic away to Astana of Kazakhstan tonight? They are 11/5 to win, 5/4 DNB, 3/1 to be winning at HT are the ones sticking out to me.

Astana drew all three home group games in the CL, so DNB probably the safest option. But surely Brendan can't fuck up in Europe again and lose against these lot?

What do yous think of Celtic away to Astana of Kazakhstan tonight? They are 11/5 to win, 5/4 DNB, 3/1 to be winning at HT are the ones sticking out to me.

Astana drew all three home group games in the CL, so DNB probably the safest option. But surely Brendan can't fuck up in Europe again and lose against these lot?

Celtic's team is absolutely rubbish, if they lose it isn't down to Rodgers fucking up, they just aren't good enough