Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Nobody's mentioned the worst one. Conversation on 5Live just now:

Steve Crossman: I'd written down the word 'ominous' as John Murray said it after 8 minutes, do you think Mikel Arteta will be quite happy to be 1-0 down at the break given the start Man City made?

Karen Carney: Ooh I dunno, I don't even know what that word means, I can't even pronounce it.

She's thick as a whale omelette.

You're right but apparently we're not allowed to say that, as any criticism at all MUST mean people are sexist.

Well that's not true

Sutton is occasionally passable when he talks in depth but the him and Savage contrarian-off/must give a definite set in stone opinion on BT is genuinely horrific. Horrible voices too.

I’ve never known a voice more suited for silent film.

I like Martin Keown a lot these days. Always thought Lee Dixon was good too. Wright and Shearer are obviously sound and I can just about get away with Carragher and Neville providing they're talking about anything other than Newcastle. Find Micah Richards tedious and think Jenas talks quite a bit of shite. Find Alex Scott talks out of her arse a lot n'all tbh.

Feel like Hansen was one of the very best and would still be totally relevant and good to listen to now, unlike his geriatric mate they - for some reason - still wheel out from time to time. Not really a pundit but I think Dan Walker is great and Mark Clemmit is a bit of a legend; his features on Football Focus about the Football League are invariably my favourite bits.

I've a lot of time for Hinchcliffe but that view might be skewed by his content on Set Piece Menu; he does cracks me up, like - I was pissing myself at his hypothetical rant a few weeks back, about recommending to Pep Guardiola that ManC should punt it out for a throw-in straight from kick off.

Just catching up on the Spurs highlights and Jenas is commentating as well now? Fuuuucking hell. Sick of the sight/sound of him. Bloke's friggin everywhere talking shite.

Incidentally I had nee idea it was some Austrian team they were playing, as opposed to Grafite's lads.

It's been a grim season for Liverpool man Jesus Christ  , it's ridiculous the pressure Klopp has been given yet bacon gets a free pass

Just comes down to the media obsession with the "top" clubs. Any underperformance is hugely magnified beyond belief. And yeah Liverpool have had a poor season so far and Klopp does deserve some level of questioning and criticism, but comparatively the media at large don't give much of a shit about Newcastle's performance. Or Everton's. Or Crystal Palace, etc etc. It fosters an environment where a team who should be pushing for top half (you) can float around 16th/17th without serious questions about the manager.

Plus of course he's English, ex Man Utd and has pals in the media. That too.

I like Martin Keown a lot these days. Always thought Lee Dixon was good too. Wright and Shearer are obviously sound and I can just about get away with Carragher and Neville providing they're talking about anything other than Newcastle. Find Micah Richards tedious and think Jenas talks quite a bit of shite. Find Alex Scott talks out of her arse a lot n'all tbh.

Feel like Hansen was one of the very best and would still be totally relevant and good to listen to now, unlike his geriatric mate they - for some reason - still wheel out from time to time. Not really a pundit but I think Dan Walker is great and Mark Clemmit is a bit of a legend; his features on Football Focus about the Football League are invariably my favourite bits.

I've a lot of time for Hinchcliffe but that view might be skewed by his content on Set Piece Menu; he does cracks me up, like - I was pissing myself at his hypothetical rant a few weeks back, about recommending to Pep Guardiola that ManC should punt it out for a throw-in straight from kick off.

Just catching up on the Spurs highlights and Jenas is commentating as well now? Fuuuucking hell. Sick of the sight/sound of him. Bloke's friggin everywhere talking shite.

Incidentally I had nee idea it was some Austrian team they were playing, as opposed to Grafite's lads.

Clearly you shouldn't be replacing him.

From what I’ve seen of Tuchel there his 343 with Hudson Odoi as a wingback is looks pretty good, very flexible. Quite like Hudson Odoi playing essentially as a winger with Mount inside, and then Azpi comfortable at right back.

What Tuchel and Pep are doing with a 3 cb systems is worlds away from the stiff arse cancer Bruce puts together.

From what I’ve seen of Tuchel there his 343 with Hudson Odoi as a wingback is looks pretty good, very flexible. Quite like Hudson Odoi playing essentially as a winger with Mount inside, and then Azpi comfortable at right back.

What Tuchel and Pep are doing with a 3 cb systems is worlds away from the stiff arse cancer Bruce puts together.

Disagree with almost everything written there , pep doesn’t play 3 cbs. Azpiliqueta looks anything but comfortable at right back, Chelsea for me look boring and uncreative and Hudson udoi looks ok nothing amazing.

Tuchel played 4 at the back at Dortmund and PSG

It's been a grim season for Liverpool man Jesus Christ  , it's ridiculous the pressure Klopp has been given yet bacon gets a free pass

Just comes down to the media obsession with the "top" clubs. Any underperformance is hugely magnified beyond belief. And yeah Liverpool have had a poor season so far and Klopp does deserve some level of questioning and criticism, but comparatively the media at large don't give much of a shit about Newcastle's performance. Or Everton's. Or Crystal Palace, etc etc. It fosters an environment where a team who should be pushing for top half (you) can float around 16th/17th without serious questions about the manager.

Plus of course he's English, ex Man Utd and has pals in the media. That too.

Henderson now out for up to 10 weeks, I cant see them making the cl