The other games today 2019/20

Greg

There was a bit in the first half where Haaland clears a corner at near post, then Sancho breaks at pace. 5 seconds later Haaland is pegging it past him, lad is rapid. That second goal as well, utterly ridiculous.

EDIT

There was a bit in the first half where Haaland clears a corner at near post, then Sancho breaks at pace. 5 seconds later Haaland is pegging it past him, lad is rapid. That second goal as well, utterly ridiculous.

EDIT

Man! The guy was motoring. Those long strides were eating up the grass.

Man I hope Norway manages to qualify for the Euros. First time in 20 years I'm looking forward to seeing the national team play with players like Ajer, Berge, Ødegård, Haaland, King as the spine in the team and first time since Rafas last match I'm actually looking forward to watching a match of football.

the compact, disciplined defending is fucking brilliant to watch man. Rafa taught me that it's class when it's done right.

This - an absolute art - loved it when even OUR players could pull it off under Rafa

If Haaland can keep fit, keep developing and rising on the big stage - he could go on to be one of the worlds best strikers.

Seems like when he’s needed on the occasion he’s stepping up and delivering. That winner is breathtaking.

Mou v RB tonight; horrific game for the schadenfreude ultras.

Going to get gubbed. They’re great going forward, and we have been a bit shaky at the back, and now we’re running out of people to score.

Wouldn’t be sure, like nearly all German teams they’ll be susceptible on the break.

Mou v RB tonight; horrific game for the schadenfreude ultras.

Going to get gubbed. They’re great going forward, and we have been a bit shaky at the back, and now we’re running out of people to score.

Wouldn’t be sure, like nearly all German teams they’ll be susceptible on the break.

Well I hope so. That’s what we would count on Son for usually though :lol:.