The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Enjoy “Fletch and Macca” slowly having a break down because the dastardly foreigners are not playing to ENGLISH RULES.

Can't abide Darren Fletcher like.

I feel sorry for him, trying exploit that he’s mates with “Sav” to make himself more relevant. Doesn’t get much lower. Also an opinionated wanker with no good opinions and seemingly incapable of remembering his core job isn’t to give his opinions because he’s a no mark.

Tyler has been trying to do it more and more in recent years too.

Not sure much longer Atletico can hold on without conceding. Surely they’re going to need another 1 at least, without conceding an away goal, going back to Anfield?

They’re slowing it down well enough so far IMO. Surely going to tire though given the front two aren’t the best at holding it up or providing an outlet.

Not sure much longer Atletico can hold on without conceding. Surely they’re going to need another 1 at least, without conceding an away goal, going back to Anfield?

They’re slowing it down well enough so far IMO. Surely going to tire though given the front two aren’t the best at holding it up or providing an outlet.

Quite enjoy seeing an organised team defending well and nullifying a very good attacking team. Some think it’s shithouse defending but it’s just good defending, disciplined, organised and functional. Love it.

Quite enjoy seeing an organised team defending well and nullifying a very good attacking team. Some think it’s shithouse defending but it’s just good defending, disciplined, organised and functional. Love it.

Aye I didn’t used to until we did it admittedly but it’s massively changed my perspective on it. Really enjoy watching Wolves play for the same reason, ruthlessly sticking to a well thought out plan.