Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time for his own thread? Seems the interest is pretty solid at this point.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Better news for #nufc: my understanding is agent of Moussa Sissoko on Tyneside today. Not sure if they're looking at pre-contract for summer or not.

Ignazio Genuardi ‏@ignazzz365

L'agent de Moussa Sissoko (#Toulouse) s'est entretenu vendredi avec les dirigeants de #Newcastle. #précontrat

= Confirmation that NUFC representatives met with the agents of Moussa Sissoko on Friday evening

They [NUFC] also hope to make progress on their pursuit of Moussa Sissoko, who has been upgraded to a January target after Sunderland and Marseille emerged as potential rivals.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2013/01/14/61634-32592405/#ixzz2HwjLa4Jr

I wouldn't be adverse to signing him on a pre-contract so we can get him for free in the summer. Tiote, Anita, and Bigi all currently occupying his spot at the moment, maybe sell Tiote in summer. What concerns me more is that we need at least 1 CB, even if it's someone in on loan.

Given I couldn't give a s*** about whether the Owner and Dekka spaff a couple of million more than necessary, I'll opt for right now this minute thankyouplease.

now please - the sooner the better - ready for next season.

by the way. how good is he? was he the one who started some of france games at the euro 12 in central midfield. box to box type?

I'd be surprised if he and his agent favoured a move now, even if that's what Toulouse are pushing for. Free transfer could see him and his agent pocketing as fees what we'd pay to the club to get him immediately.

It seems we've only considered him a January target because of the sudden competition from French clubs who want to sign him now.

http://www.sport24.com/football/transferts/fil-info/om-sissoko-complique-608794

I'd be surprised if he and his agent favoured a move now, even if that's what Toulouse are pushing for. Free transfer could see him and his agent pocketing as fees what we'd otherwise pay to the club to get him immediately.

Do you know why it's got to this situation? Toulouse dropped the ball or has he been a dick (given they're his only club)?

Guest Roger Kint

Mackem at work thought he had signed for them.

He was playing on Saturday marra, these darkies all look the same.  9-1 FTM

:lol:

Wasn't it reported back in September in some newspapers that we had some pre contractual agreement with him? I definitely remember posting some stuff about it on here months ago. Guess there must have been something in it afterall

Guest Klizsch

I dont get this one to be honest. I have never seen him play but I remember the hype surrounding him a few years ago. Isn't Sissoko a so called "super talent"? If so wtf happened, why aren't the top teams in for him? Stagnated or failed to realise his potential?

Anyone seen him play this season?

We have many midfielders, but we need a dynamic and powerful runner in there with a physical presence that'll allow us to control the midfield more. He's a player that can grab the game by the scruff of the neck with his runs and strength.

Tiote is strong, but he's slow and not capable of playing box to box, neither is he as good as Sissoko as ball player.

He would be our own Diame, but with better passing and decision making imo. Would improve our team immensly (sp?)

We have many midfielders, but we need a dynamic and powerful runner in there with a physical presence that'll allow us to control the midfield more. He's a player that can grab the game by the scruff of the neck with his runs and strength.

Tiote is strong, but he's slow and not capable of playing box to box, neither is he as good as Sissoko as ball player.

He would be our own Diame, but with better passing and decision making imo. Would improve our team immensly (sp?)

My feeling as well, in the PL athleticism and physical strength is extremely important.

I dont get this one to be honest. I have never seen him play but I remember the hype surrounding him a few years ago. Isn't Sissoko a so called "super talent"? If so wtf happened, why aren't the top teams in for him? Stagnated or failed to realise his potential?

Anyone seen him play this season?

Starting player for France now under Deschamps.