Everton vs Newcastle United Tuesday 21st January 2020 (KO: 7.30PM, no TV)

samptime29

Also, why is this such an unpopular fixture with our fans? Never seems to sell out.

Always seems to be midweek I would guess?

Reckon we'll slide to a 2-0 loss here. I'm backing Longstaff S in the injury raffle.

Also, why is this such an unpopular fixture with our fans? Never seems to sell out.

Never seem to get anything there, and fucking shittest view ever apparently.

View is terrible but was even worse when away fans were behind the goal. Showing my age again.

Never seem to get anything there, and f***ing shittest view ever apparently.

I was wondering that too, we always take a shit following though every season which is strange seen as we take big followings everywhere else, we take more to Brighton and Southampton than we do Everton. Place is a dump like and they are big pals with the mackems

Only ever been in the upper tier, which wasn't too bad. Seen videos from the lower tier and aye, the view looks horrendous.  :lol:

Was in the lower tier last season. After a few beers couldn’t see anything bar the throw ins near us

Only ever been in the upper tier, which wasn't too bad. Seen videos from the lower tier and aye, the view looks horrendous.  :lol:

Was in the lower tier last season. After a few beers couldn’t see anything bar the throw ins near us

It’s like watching a game through a letterbox.

I hate these almost as much as I hate Ashley so I'm a little ambivalent for the result, for some reason they hold us in the same disdain as the Mackems and Villa fans, plus it's always a pleasure to see tiny arms get some stick so hopefully another undeserved win.

Guest neesy111

No Richarlison or Sigurdsson is a help like.

I'm not sure the latter is much of a miss. Slows everything down for them.

Been terrible for them this season when I've watched them.

No Richarlison or Sigurdsson is a help like.

I'm not sure the latter is much of a miss. Slows everything down for them.

Been terrible for them this season when I've watched them.

Seems to have played the vast majority of games though, which suggests he either hasn't been as bad as we think, or they don't have much to replace him with.