Protests and that

ToonArmy1892

Probably a terrible idea, but could they not hold a meeting on the day of the game? Could get sky cameras in, get extra publicity etc... Shots of half empty stands and then a packed labour club would send a powerful message

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Probably a terrible idea, but could they not hold a meeting on the day of the game? Could get sky cameras in, get extra publicity etc... Shots of half empty stands and then a packed labour club would send a powerful message

Might struggle to get 52k in the labour club

Guest reefatoon

Why are true faith pushing the “go to the Wolves game and throw tennis balls on the pitch” when a boycott for that match has been mooted? Do it on another matchday and get fully behind the boycott. Mixed messages like that are what destroys any chance of things happening.

Why are true faith pushing the “go to the Wolves game and throw tennis balls on the pitch” when a boycott for that match has been mooted? Do it on another matchday and get fully behind the boycott. Mixed messages like that are what destroys any chance of things happening.

Exactly! a totaly stupid move that confuses the issue. Throw your fucking tenis balls at all the other matches!

This kind of shite pisses me right off.  Self important wankers trying to hi-jack something that can benefit the long term future of the club just so they can say, “We did that!”

The same thing happened when the walk-out was planned for the 69th minute (i think) and then someone started trying to push a walk-out at a different minute.  It turned it into a bit of a farce really.

They're not.

This kind of s**** pisses me right off.  Self important w*****s trying to hi-jack something that can benefit the long term future of the club just so they can say, “We did that!”

The same thing happened when the walk-out was planned for the 69th minute (i think) and then someone started trying to push a walk-out at a different minute.  It turned it into a bit of a farce really.

This is not happening. Calm down.

Spoof account real one is 1892

While you've got to admire those who are genuinely boycotting, i.e. actually have something to give up, again this looks like a lot of people who don't go anyway, some of who probably couldn't point at Newcastle on a map, asking "the sheep" to sacrifice what they've already paid for.

Just a suggestion but why don't the protesters who have nothing to give up or boycott, offer to buy tickets off "the sheep" (at face value of course) and then not use them.

Surely that would make them feel better about themselves and show that they are not just asking others to make a sacrifice on their behalf ?

Eh - who from tf is pushing that? I’m in their WA chat and I’ve checked the twtitter accounts and can’t see anything?!

Great sentiment. It would be great if pubs could get behind this and on production of your ST you get discounted beers for the duration of the match? Increases their bar takings and might make people more inclined to drink and watch in a pub

Eh - who from tf is pushing that? I’m in their WA chat and I’ve checked the twtitter accounts and can’t see anything?!

some mackem has a spoof michael martin account on twitter

some mackem has a spoof michael martin account on twitter

cunt caught me out. MM needs a blue tick!

Well, enjoy Ashley sitting comfy in his seat having an easy ride for the next 30, 40 years (maybe 50 considering NUFC's luck) as we keep being a yo-yo club whose only ambition is to fight off relegation so that Ashley, not the club, gets his TV money then.

You have people who kept saying that we will have a higher chance of a new owner when we are in the PL. With the club in the PL, Ashley will not sell when there's TV money and those fans will not turn on him. Take out the PL money and have us in the lower divisions for a few seasons and we may well see light.

Sadly this type are by far in the majority.

Yeah exactly. The amount of people Ive seen who said they are going to the Wolves game is quite sad really. They cant even boycott 1 game FFS. Its just so selfish like.

This is why I think none of this stuff that the magpie group have planned will work. There's just too many fucken happy clappers who will do NOTHING about what Ashley is doing.

It’s the not supporting someone/something by paying money to them. I don’t get. You be told, fine - that’s your reason. If I buy a poppy, for all the controversy that surrounds it, I’m supporting help for heroes. Do I have issues with the poppy being appropriated? Yes.

Do I want to support injured veterans? Yes. Why the fuck would you pay to fund something you purport to hate. Help for heroes mike ain’t. And why should your opinion on players and managers be respected despite to being entitled to it if you are going to just willingly ignore the biggest issue. You can’t demand respect that way, the same way I can’t denand what you do. Genie is out of the boycott bottle now so we’ve just got to hope enough critical thought prevails. That probably sounds patronising but meh.

Guest reefatoon

Wow, the hostility in her towards it, fucking hell. Nobody is ramming it down anyone’s throat either you fucking drama queen. This is the kind of useless, modern day, clueless numpty that turns up to games now. She will be sitting there on her phone throughout and then join in the odd “boo” when she thinks she needs too.

For me, the club can have Ashley as these daft arses deserve him, and there are far too many of them with this dopey blinkered view.

Shove your boycott up your arse???? People are trying their hardest to get this club back, and be able to be proud of it again you daft thick brexit bint.