Wolverhampton Wanderers v Newcastle United - 11/01/20 @ 3pm (no UK TV)

Disco

Leon Osman: "They're overachieving. He's done a terrific job. Rafa is a thing of the past."

Just the ten miserable defeats so far this season and a pitiful result in the Cup.

Where’s this from :lol:

The fevered mind of a clueless no-mark

The chronicle are a utter disgrace as well mind the way they are complicit in Ashley destroying the club and city. Best off if everyone avoids giving them traffic

They absolutely are. They are part of the rot that has currently set in at our club. They should be getting dog’s abuse for it. If they cared about the club one bit they’d be leading a campaign to get Ashley out using their media profile.

The chronicle are a utter disgrace as well mind the way they are complicit in Ashley destroying the club and city. Best off if everyone avoids giving them traffic

They absolutely are. They are part of the rot that has currently set in at our club. They should be getting dog’s abuse for it. If they cared about the club one bit they’d be leading a campaign to get Ashley out using their media profile.

The media are complicit in all the rot, all over the world. Why would they be any different at the Chronicle? There is no such thing as local journalism, these days. It's all owned by a national entity with international interests.

I'd like to see a local rag, operated by Heron and HTT, personally. Stifler could be agony aunt.

I've no words for the Chronicle these days. They're beyond words.

Leon Osman's quotes were from Football Focus. He went on to say they have a lot of injuries at the moment. Moments after Leon Osman gave him credit, Alex Scott goes, "don't you think Steve Bruce deserves some credit?" as if he's not had wall-to-wall credit since the moment he walked through the door, in spite of a thoroughly unremarkable (to be kind) start to life at the club.

The media are complicit in all the rot, all over the world. Why would they be any different at the Chronicle? There is no such thing as local journalism, these days. It's all owned by a national entity with international interests.

I'd like to see a local rag, operated by Heron and HTT, personally. Stifler could be agony aunt.

I’d buy it