Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Chronic’s now turned on him. This job will finish him.

Eh, have they? :lol:

Well, kind of:

“ This is turgid. The idea that Bruce has done a brilliant job is prefaced on results but they've had one win in five now. In four of those games they've been comprehensively outplayed and in the draw they got even a Bruce fan in Chris Sutton accused them of anti-football.

Too often this season, it's felt like Newcastle analysis bears little relation to what happens on the pitch but at least we had Humphrey to ask whether there might be a correlation between manager and performance.

There are questions for Bruce, not the supporters after another supine performance.”

the guy looks flat as fuck and out of ideas.

i honestly think he's just waiting for the sack and it'll come as such a relief for him.

he'll happily take his pay-off quietly and retire.

bet he never in a million years thought the job would be so pressured and difficult. he probably thought it would be a piece of piss with all the money ashley had spent and he'd become the local hero we'd waited years for.

Fucking despise him. He's absolutely useless, uninspirational, condescending and a total fucking loser to boot. I've probably enjoyed, on the whole, a total of two games worth of football this season (and by enjoyed I just mean minutes that haven't made me want to commit seppuku): Burnley and the second halves against West Ham and Everton. Morecambe is discounted because it was Morecambe. All the rest of it has been painful, total garbage. While the football was a bit conservative at times under Benitez (mainly due to the players and investment he had as opposed to Bruce) it was never this unbearable as far as I can remember. This is total crap, doesn't alleviate lockdown general sadness (:lol:) and we have cunts telling us to stop being so demanding. Just fuck off.

Fucking despise him. He's absolutely useless, uninspirational, condescending and a total fucking loser to boot. I've probably enjoyed, on the whole, a total of two games worth of football this season (and by enjoyed I just mean minutes that haven't made me want to commit seppuku): Burnley and the second halves against West Ham and Everton. Morecambe is discounted because it was Morecambe. All the rest of it has been painful, total garbage. While the football was a bit conservative at times under Benitez (mainly due to the players and investment he had as opposed to Bruce) it was never this unbearable as far as I can remember. This is total crap, doesn't alleviate lockdown general sadness (:lol:) and we have cunts telling us to stop being so demanding. Just fuck off.

:lol: :lol:

I think he's got 6-7 games left tbh. Then we'll appoint someone like Ameobi for the rest of the season.

giphy.gif

I say lets just fucking go for it and a have a really Newcastle season.  Give Stevie Bacon another 6 or 7 games to make sure we're really in the shit then appoint Lawrie Sanchez.  He can sign a bunch of his over the hill clogger mates for silly wages and long contracts before we pie him off and appoint Shola as caretaker.  Let Shola take us to the end of March then go 'lol, j/k', fire him and appoint Sammy instead with Roy Keane (and his dog) as assistant manager.  John Carver to be brought back as DoF, obviously.

My main problem with Bruce is the fact he is a coward, safe containing tactics is a thing in 2020, just look at Athletico Madrid, buts it's done with a plan, Bruce is just putting players behind the ball and hoping for a breakaway.

It's old and boring and lame and ugly, I honestly dont see the point other than ti scrape a place in the EPL next season, we have existed to exist for to long under Ashley and a lot of fans are praying for the takeover because that is the only thing to bring them back and if that doesn't come off it will be the end for a lot of them.

He knows he's f***ed up badly in the league but probably has his eyes on one target, the Carabao Cup quarter final against Brentford in December. He can't wait for that. Rubbing his hands at the thought of being the first Newcastle manager in God knows how long to guide the team to the League Cup semis.

He'll be an even more arrogant and insufferable fat b****** if that happens.

He’s the worst manager in the league by a mile - no other club would have appointed him last summer and no club would appoint him now!

The way he patronises the fans boils my piss!

Agreed this is the thing which winds me up currently. Before it was the constant comparisons with Rafa and while you still get a little bit of that it’s the constant inferences that fans are and will always make his life difficult. It’s so he can say “well you know they never gave me a chance there”. You’re shit and you did the same thing at every other club you cunt.

Bruce isn't getting sacked. Wilson, shelvey and fraser will all start featuring again and we will scrape a few wins before the new year. He will scrape by. Like toon25 said. Only a health scare will see him leave. He is no trouble for Ashley.

We’ll look worse with Shelvey in the team though. Agree about the other two, but I can’t see it being enough to save us. Every other team looks like they have some semblance of a plan.

Really dislike the bloke. Didn't bother watching that but speaking to people who did and also seeing the comments on social media it sounds like it was a s bad as usual. If I was as emotionally invested in the football club as I used to be I would have walked along to the training ground by now to give him a load of shit at the gate! I remember i made it into the Chronicle for losing my shit with Carver a few years ago  :lol:

I think he's got 6-7 games left tbh. Then we'll appoint someone like Ameobi for the rest of the season.

Prior to reading this sentence i wouldve said nothing would surprise me.

That would though  :lol:

"One of their own", "Loves the club", "Boyhood dream", "Knows the area and the club", "Know what it means to wear the shirt". The media etc would barely bat an eyelid.